106

Namjoon POV

I follow Jungkook over to the bleachers, and sit beside him. "Why are we here again?" I ask.

"To watch my boyfriend." He says.

"Why am I here?" I ask.

"Just watch." He shushes me. The basketball team exits the changing rooms, and walks onto the court. One boy catches my eye.

"Who is he?" I ask.

"Him? He's Kim Seokjin." Jungkook says. "Cute, right?"

"Is that why you brought me here?" I ask. "To look at a bunch of guys?"

"Exactly." He grins. We watch the game, cheering for our team. When it's finally over, Jungkook runs over to his boyfriend.

"Hobi!" He squeals. "You did amazing!"

"Thank you, Kookie." Hoseok grins.

"Nice job, Hoseok." I say. He smiles at me.

"Thanks Joon." He says.

"Hoseok, coach wants to see you." Seokjin says.

"Hello, Seokjin." Jungkook smiles.

"Hey, Kook. Who's this?" Seokjin gestures to me.

"I'm Namjoon." I mumble.

"Nice to meet you, Namjoon." He grins.

"Hey, why don't we all go out. Like a double date!" Jungkook exclaims.

"That sounds fun." Seokjin shrugs. "If Namjoon's Okay with that..."

"Of course I am." I blush.

"Great! Hoseokie is driving. Joon and I walked." Jungkook smiles. We all walk to Hoseok's car, and drive to a nearby restaurant.

"Ooh, tell them about the time you fell down the stairs!" Jungkook giggles. We're waiting for our food, so we've started talking.

"I literally fell down the stairs today, Kook." I day. "Be specific."

"Christmas Eve." Jungkook grins.

"Ohh. So I was walking toward the stairs, when my dog tripped me. I'd rolled a bit, then fell down the stairs and crashed into a table with a bunch of snacks and drinks on it. It took forever to get that eggnog out of my hair." I frown.

"That's cute." Seokjin chuckles. "It must've hurt, though."

"Not really." I shrug, with a smile. "I've gotten used to it."

Our food finally arrives. The waitresses doesn't leave, but starts to flirt with Seokjin and Hoseok.

"So, you two play basketball?" The brunette giggles, flirtatiously.

"Um...yeah." Hoseok answers, clearly uncomfortable.

"And I went to the game today, to cheer for my boyfriend. He did an amazing job." Jungkook smirks. He reaches over the table, and grabs Hoseok's hand.

"You're the captain?!" The ginger asks. "That's so hot."

"Erm....Thanks?" Seokjin says.

"No problem." She giggles, pressing her chest into his arm. He cringes, and looks to me for help.

"Excuse me, ma'am." I say. "I think you should leave my boyfriend alone. He's clearly uncomfortable, and doesn't want your chest pressed into his arm."

"You're his boyfriend?" She scoffs. "He could do better. Like me."

"You?!" I laugh. "Honey, looks don't matter. It's personality that really matters, and your personality is a piece of shit."

Seokjin stifles a laugh. "Goodbye." I say. She frowns, and stomps away.

"Thanks." Seokjin says.

"No problem." I blush.

"Hey, you and Namjoon live near each other, right?" Hoseok asks.

"Erm...no." Seokjin says. "I live on the other side of town. Remember?"

"Oh. I was just gonna drop you guys off together, and save gas money." Hoseok frowns.

"W-Well Seokjin could stay at my place. It's just down the road." I suggest. "That is...if he wants to."

"That sounds fun." He shrugs. When we finish eating, Hoseok drives Seokjin and I to my house.

"Thanks, Hobi."'I say. We both walk inside.

"So, I have a few clothing items that might fit you. They were my older brother's, but I'm sure they'll be fine." I say. "Um...I guess you can sleep in my bed, and I'll take the couch."

"No. You sleep in your bed, Joon." He says. "I can take the couch."

"W-Why don't we share the bed." I mumble. "There's plenty of space."

Seokjin thinks aboutnot for a moment, before nodding. I bring him into my room, blushing when he scans the wall of Ryan plushies. I sit on my bed, and wait for Seokjin to join me.

"Namjoon." He mumbles. I look up at him.

"Y-Yes, hyung?" I ask. He leans forward, and kisses me. I kiss him back, slightly shocked. He gently bites my lip as he pulls away, causing me to whimper.

"W-What was that for?" I ask, my voice breathy.

"I-I don't know...I really like you." He shrugs. "I have for a while now, but I don't think you've really noticed me."

"I regret not noticing you. Cause I really like you too, hyung." I lean over, and connect our lips again.

"Do you wanna...go out on a date sometime?" He asks.

"I'd love that."