185

This is a request

Seokjin POV

I walk down the street, to the café that my husband works at. I've decided to walk Namjo nhome, because I have a lot of spare time. I turn the corner, my eyes widening. Namjoon is pressed against a wall, kissing a girl.

I stand there for a moment, my heart shattering. I quickly turn around and run home. Tears roll down my cheeks, as I slam the door closed.

He actually cheated on me. I thought he loved me, why would he do this?! What happened to spending the rest of our lives together? You know what.....if he wants to be with her, I'll have to respect that. He should be with the person he truly loves.

"Seokjin, baby there's something I need to tell you." Namjoon says, breathing heavily. He must've ran home.

"Let me speak first." I sniffle, wiping my eyes.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He takes my face between his hands.

"I want a divorce." I close my eyes, my heart clenching at the words.

"W-Wait, what?!" He asks.

"You heard me, Namjoon." I choke back a sob. "I saw you kissing that girl. I-If you love her, why are you with me?"

"Seokjin, I-"

"It's fine. I get it." I let a few tears fall down my face. "I'll mail you the divorce papers."

I quickly pull away from him, and rush outside to my car. I sit there for about 10 minutes, to calm down. When I go to start the car and leave, I realize that I've left my keys inside.

I slowly walk back into the house, to look for my keys. I must've left them in the bedroom. I walk upstairs, biting my lip as I enter the bedroom.

Namjoon is sitting on the edge of the bed, his back turned to me. His shoulders shake as he cries, gripping onto something. I try not to let his sobs affect me, but it hurts to see him so upset. Forgetting about the keys, I look at the item he's holding. A photo of us, on our wedding day.

He suddenly turns, his tear stained face hurting my heart. "Don't l-leave me, Seokjin."

"But you should be-"

"I pushed her away!" He sobs. "I didn't want her to kiss me, Jin. I pushed her away, and ran home to tell you what happened."

I start to feel extremely guilty. "S-So you didn't cheat on me?" I ask.

"Of course not!" He sniffles, burying his face into his hands. "I love you so much. I would never hurt you, Kim Seokjin. I've said it so many times."

"I'm sorry." I break down. I start to cry, and reach out for Namjoon. He immediately hugs me, his grip on my body tightening. "I sh-shouldn't have judged the situation, without an explanation!"

"It's okay, baby." He wipes my tears away. "You didn't know, it's alright. I'm not upset with you, darling."

"B-But I-"

"Stop." He sniffles. "Please, stop with the apologies. It's okay. Y-You're not going to leave me, right?"

"No! Of course not, Namjoon. I made a mistake, I shouldn't have been so quick to judge." I pepper his face with kisses. "I'll make it up to you, I promise. Anything you want."

"Cuddles and takeout?" He pouts. I smile slightly, and place a kiss to his lips.

"Of course." I say.

"Don't say it, Kim Seokjin." He days. "I know you're about to apologize again. Can we just...forget about the whole thing?"

I nod slowly. "Alright. I'll order the food. You choose a movie."

"Wait. Kiss me first." He smiles. I peck his lips, grinning when he deepens the kiss. "I love you."

"Love you too, Joon."