33

Seokjin POV

Because we have 3 weeks of vacation time, BTS has decided to travel to France. It's only been 2 weeks, and I'm already starting to lose my mind. This vacation isn't relaxing at all.

I'm forced to cook for everyone, drive them places, and clean up after them. I'm so busy cleaning up after everyone, that I can't even spend any time with my boyfriend, Namjoon.

"Jin-hyung, you need to clean my room next!" Hoseok shouts. I stand angrily, and stomp into the main room.

"I'm sick of this!" I shout. "I'm not your fucking maid, you guys!"

That's when I break down. I burst into tears, and sit on the couch. Namjoon rushes over to comfort me. The others look over at me, shocked. I've NEVER cried in front of them before. I always hide my emotions.

"Shh. It's okay hyungie." Namjoon whispers. I cry into his shoulder, as he rubs my back.

"I-I j-just wanna relax, a-and spend t-time with my b-boyfriend. B-But you guys a-always m-make me clean up after you!" I sob. "I'm sick o-of it!"

"W-We're Sorry Jin-hyung!" Jungkook almost cries, as he stares at me. It takes a while, but I eventually calm down.

"We're really sorry, Jin." Jimin says. "We're adults. We should take care of ourselves."

"I-It's Okay." I wipe my eyes. "I'm sorry for breaking down like that. It was just so stressful."

"It's okay, hyung. You have feelings too." Namjoon says.

"Thank you for comforting me, baby." I press my lips to his forehead.

"I'm your boyfriend, Jinnie hyung." He giggles. "I'm supposed to give you a shoulder to cry on."

"The boys and I can leave for a few hours. To give you and Joon some alone time." Yoongi says.

"You don't have to." I say.

"But we do have to." Taehyung says.

"We'll be back at about 5. Okay?" Hoseok says

"Thank you guys." I say. They walk out of the hotel, leaving Namjoon and I alone.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, sweetheart." I mumble.

"Don't apologize." Namjoon says. "It's good to share your emotions."

"I know...but it's embarrassing." I sigh. "I hate being in a vulnerable state."

"That's normal, hyung." He says. "Let's stop talking about it. I wanna cuddle."

"Hey Namjoon?"

"Yeah, hyungie?" He looks up at me, his head tilted.

"I love you so much." I connect our lips. He pulls away, a huge grin on his face.

"I love you too, hyung."