196

Seokjin POV

I sit beside my boyfriend, during an interview. He subtly places a hand on my lower back, and winks at me.

"Okay! You've all revealed that you're in a relationship, but you haven't specified who it is. Could you each sing a song that reminds you of your lover?" The reporter questions. "It could be there favorite song, or something that holds a special meaning to them."

Hoseok immediately takes the microphone from the man, and starts to sing. "No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Falling into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes"

I glance over at Jungkook. He's trying and failing to hide his bunny smile. Of course Hoseok would choose his boyfriend's favorite song.

"Why does Ocean Eyes, by Billie Eilish remind you of your significant other?" The reporter asks.

"It's one of their favorite songs. They sing this all the time while cooking, showering, and playing video games." Hoseok explains. "I find it adorable."

"Ooh, me next!" Taehyung steals the mic from Hoseok. "And I am whatever you say I am
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news, every day I am
Radio won't even play my jam
'Cause I am whatever you say I am
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news, every day I am
I don't know, it's just the way I am"

Yoongi grins widely. It's the song that inspired him to write two of our albums.

"Oh, Eminem. Suga likes Eminem as well. Your significant other and Suga must get along great." The reporter comments. I bite back a laugh, at his words. Little does he know, Yoongi is his boyfriend.

"Me next." Namjoon says, reaching out to take the microphone. I glance over at him, confused. He just shrugs, and starts to sing.

"I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more
Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours
And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try
If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life
I'm gonna love you"

Tears fill my eyes, at the song. Whenever I wake up from a nightmare, Namjoon is there, singing this song for me as he strokes my hair. He's also agreed that we'll play this song at our future wedding, as well. It just holds a special place in our hearts.

"Seokjin, are you okay?" The reporter asks. "Do you need a moment?"

I sniffle and wipe my eyes carefully, not wanting to smear my makeup. "N-No, I'm alright. I'll take the microphone, though."

Namjoon passes me the microphone, a small smile on his face. It's obvious that he's fighting the urge to hug me. He always hugs me, when I cry. Even if they're happy tears.

"That dimple is illegal ille~gal
No, it's dangerous, oh yes
So I call you illegirl ille~girl
Your existence alone is a crime
Was it a mistake made by an angel?
Or a deep kiss?
That dimple is illegal ille~gal
But I want it anyway anyway anyway"

"Alright, fuck this shit." Namjoon stands up, pulling me into his arms and kissing me passionately. "I love you, Kim Seokjin."

"I love you too, Joonie-ah." I giggle, pressing my lips to his briefly.

Yoongi shrugs, and pulls Taehyung down for a kiss. "He's mine, fuckers. Back off." He scoffs.

"Hobi~ that was so cute!" Jungkook pecks his boyfriend's lips.

"Not as cute as you~!" He giggles.

Jimin just pouts, feeling alone without his boyfriend, Taemin. "Taeminnie, I don't know if you're watching this. But if you are, I love you!"

"Well.....that was just......oh my." The reporter stutters.

"If you've just tuned in, we're all gay!" I grin.

"Bisexual." Yoongi huffs.

"Pansexual, doll." Namjoon chuckles.

"Bi pride!" Hoseok grins.

"I'm just gay...." Taehyung shrugs.

"Same though." Jimin giggles. I look over at the reporter, and laugh. He's passed out.

"Anyway, if you don't hate us after this, you should buy tickets to one of our concerts! Okay, bye!" I save to the camera.