79 (Part 2 Of Chapter 76)

Kids Ages:
Yoongi-7
Hoseok-5
Jimin-2
Taehyung-2
Jungkook-4 Months

Namjoon POV

I walk into the house, shocked at its messy state. There's food on the walls in the dining room, toys spread everywhere, and a chair dangling from the staircase. On the couch, is a crying Seokjin.

"Baby, What happened?" I ask.

"I'm so stressed out, Namjoon!" He sobs. "School was canceled for Yoongi and Hoseok, Jimin was so clingy and sad, Tae was just growling and screaming. They were both throwing their food at the walls, Jungkook would cry every time I put him down! Yoongi and Hoseok managed to dangle a chair from the staircase! Am I just a horrible parent?!"

"No, baby." I sit beside my distressed boyfriend. "You're an amazing parent, and the children love you. Maybe you and I should go on a vacation or something. Just us."

"W-What about the kids? And Jungkook?" He asks.

"I'm sure my parents would watch them, love. You need a break, babe." I say.

"Okay, then." He wipes his eyes. "When?"

"Two days." I say. "I'll book a flight, and we'll go to...Hawaii or something."

"Thank you, Joonie." He rests his head on my chest.

*Two Days Later*

"D-Dada!" Jimin sobs, his hands reaching or for Seokjin.

"Aww, honey Appa and I will be back." Seokjin coos. He lifts Jimin up, and hugs him. "Two weeks, Mochi."

"D-Dada an' Appa bye-bye?" Taehyung pouts, his eyes filling with tears.

"We'll be back, Tae." I say. His wraps his small arms around my leg, to hug me. I lift the boy up!-'s give him an actual hug.

"Bye-Bye Kookie." Seokjin coos at our baby. Jungkook just giggles, and pats his dad's cheek.

"Bye dad, bye Appa!" Hoseok and Yoongi shout.

We're finally able to leave, and board our plane.

"You're tired, hmm?" I chuckle, at my sleepy boyfriend. He nods, and rests his head on my shoulder.

We arrive in Hawaii, and go straight to our hotel room, to sleep. Yeah. Just sleep.

"If I end up pregnant again, I'm going to kick your ass." Seokjin says, as he lies in my arms. I smile, and stroke his hair.

"It's too early for you to end up pregnant again, babe. Kook is only 4 Months." I say.

"Good. 5 kids is enough for now." He yawns, and buries his face in my chest.

"Go ahead and sleep, baby." I say. "I love you."

"I love you too."