189

Seokjin POV

I smile at my boyfriend, leaning down to place a kiss to his lips. "I love you." I smile.

"I love you more." He mumbles, pressing his lips to my cheek. "I have to go, soon."

"I don't want you to go....." I frown.

"Hey, I'll see you tomorrow." He smiles slightly. "I wish I could stay, but your dad...."

"I know." I frown. "I wish he was more accepting, Joon."

"Move in with me." He says.

"I would love to, but I can't." I sigh.

"Why not?" He asks, looking a bit hurt. "We could be together, without hiding our relationship. I'm done being some dirty little secret, Jin."

"I know you are." I kiss his neck, letting my lips linger for a moment before pulling away. We sit there, kissing for a while. The doorknob suddenly turns, and the door opens.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Appa shouts. I quickly move off of Namjoon, and gasp. Joon sits up, and wraps his arms around me.

"I'm spending time with my boyfriend. Problem?" Namjoon raises an eyebrow. Appa lunges at Namjoon, and punches him across the face.

"Appa, stop!" I exclaim, tears running down my cheeks. "You're going to hurt him!"

"Hurt me? Baby, he couldn't even if he tried." Namjoon chuckles, wiping the blood from his nose. Before my Appa can hit Namjoon again, I grab a book and throw it at him. Namjoon quickly stands, his nose not bleeding anymore.

"Listen. I love you, alright? Whatever happens, I will always love you Kim Seokjin." He takes a shaky breath. "If we never see each other again after this......just know that I'll still love you."

"Joonie, please don't say that." I beg him, as cry. "We'll see each other again, I promise. I'll do anything it takes, to see you."

"I love you so much." He connects our lips briefly, before moving to the window and opening it. "I'll see you later, Seokjin. This isn't goodbye."

"I love you." I whisper, as he leaves. My Appa stands, and glares at me.

"You will never see that boy again!" He exclaims. "You're moving schools, we're moving houses. I will not let you see that boy."

"You can't do that!" I cry. He reaches forward and slaps me.

"Watch me." He stomps out of the room. I slide to the ground, lean against my bed, and cry. I notice two things, sitting on the nightstand. One of Namjoon's hoodies, and his bottle of cologne with s note attached to it.

'I knew something like this would happen eventually, so I left a hoodie and my cologne for you. Just in case :). I love you, Jin. Never forget that.'
~Namjoon

"Joonie...."

*4 Years Later*

I wake up, feeling miserable. I haven't seen or heard from Namjoon in 4 years, but I still have hope. I take his hoodie from my closet, spray some cologne on it, and put it on.

"Jinnie, let's go out. You need it." My best friend, Taehyung asks.

"Okay." I frown, giving in. I haven't left the house in a while. He smiles, and immediately drags me outside.

"We're going to a café, first. I need coffee." He grins. I nod, and allow him to lead me to the small shop. "I want whatever you're having." I mumble.

"Welcome to Suga's café. What can I get you?" My eyebrows furrow at the familiar voice. It can't be.....

I look up, my eyes meeting with the cashier's. I gasp, and cover my mouth with my sweater paw. His eyes widen, as he stares at me.

"Jin....." He says. Taehyung looks between us, confused.

"Joonie." I smile slightly, a few tears running down my face. He walks around the counter, and brings me into a hug.

"God, I've missed you so much." He sighs. "And you're wearing the hoodie."

"Of course." I sniffle. "I missed you. My Appa, he forced us to move away. He threatened me, and even hit me as well. I didn't want to leave you, Namjoon."

"I know you didn't." He presses his lips to my forehead. "I love you. I've thought about you a lot, honestly."

"I'm always thinking of you." I giggle, wiping my eyes. He glances at my lips, then looks back up at me. I nod, a sign for him to continue.

He leans down and kisses me. I kiss back immediately, tangling my fingers in his dark brown hair. "I missed that. I missed you."

"I missed you more, baby." He tightens his grip on my waist. "I'm never letting you go again."

"I can live with that." I grin.

"Um....is anyone going to explain this?" Tae asks.

"Oh, sorry Tae! Remember that boy I would cry about? Well, this is him." I smile.

"Awww." Tae grins. "I'll let you two be alone then. I'll just hang out with Hobi."

"Thanks, Taehyung."