182 (Part 2 of Chapter 181)

Namjoon POV

"Congratulations, Mr. Kims. It's a boy." The nurse smiles.

Seokjin sniffles, and rests his head on my shoulder. "Our baby boy."

The nurse takes his clipboard, and looks over at me. "Would you like to know the possible powers your baby will have?"

"Yes please." I respond.

"Judging by the tests he could have teleportation, flying, or laser eyes." He responds. Seokjin's eyes widen.

"I-I don't want our baby to have laser eyes." He starts to tear up. "What if he sh-shoots his lasers at m-my stomach, and it b-burns me?"

"Aww, baby it's okay." I coo.

"Oh, I read the wrong document. The first two are still accurate, but your baby has no chance of having laser eyes. Instead, it's super speed." The nurse says.

"Thank you." Seokjin smiles slightly, wiping his eyes. After the appointment, Seokjin and I head home. I help him lie on the bed, before lying beside him.

"Joonie, look." He giggles, creating a small cloud of snow.

"You're so cute." I chuckle. I lean forward, and press a kiss to his forehead.

"Joonie~!" He whines.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows. He rests his head on my chest.

"You missed my lips~! I want a kiss." He huffs.

"Not with that attitude." I raise an eyebrow. He looks up at me with teary eyes.

"I'm s-sorry, Joonie." He whimpers, sniffling a bit.

"Oh, baby I was only kidding!" I coo. "It's okay, honey don't cry."

""I th-thought you were m-mad at me!" He wails. I try to comfort him, but he just continues to cry. I grab a chocolate bar that he had sitting on the bed, unwrap it, and shove it into his mouth.

He immediately stops crying and bites the chocolate, turning to the TV. I sigh and rest my head on the pillow. I swear, these pregnancy hormones will be the death of me.

"Joonie, the baby is kicking." He looks ipnat me with sparkling eyes, the bar of chocolate still in his mouth. He grabs my hand and places it onto his stomach.

"Did you feel it?!" He asks.

"No, not yet." I respond. Suddenly, something sharply kicks my hand.

"Ow! Damn little man, slow down." I say. Seokjin winces as he holds his stomach.

"That fucking hurt!" He exclaims.

'Ooh, my legs are moving fast.'

I place my hand back on his stomach. "I can hear his thoughts."

"Really?" Seokjin turns toward me.

"Yeah. He said his legs are moving fast." I grin.

"So....do you think he can hear us?" He tiles his head.

"Oh, I'm sure he can." I say. Seokjin gently rubs his stomach.

"Hi baby. I'm your Dad, and this clumsy giant next to me is your Appa. Jeez, we really need find a good name for you. I'm already 8 months along, so we have less than a month." Seokjin says.

'Whoa, where'd that voice come from?! Who are you?! I'll attack you, wanna fight?! Wait....you just told me who you were! Ha! Clumsy giant. Oh god, I hope he doesn't drop me. That wouldn't end well.'

"Okay, rude."