Lesson One

Refuse To Be Ordinary

It's three days until the start of Senior year. It's been two days since Riker has came back to the City. Two hours until my twin brother is back. Yet there is still no sign of Zane.

Nine months since three of the four most important men in my life left this City. Nine months since I started keeping an eye out for the guys that follow Riker and Zane's orders. Nine months since anything between the two sides has happened. War was coming soon though we could all sense it. Not with each other, there was something far bigger coming our way.

Running my hand along my BMW I8 I admired her new paintwork that had just been completed. She needed to be ready like the rest of us. She needed to be ready for anything that got thrown in our direction.

"What you think?" Asked one of my older brothers.

Glancing in his direction I could see him cleaning his hands on one of the cloths that had been lying about. He had been working on my car for the last two weeks. I had been trying to do it myself but I had so much going on in the last few months I couldn't get around to it.

"I love it, thank you." Walking over to my brother I stood on my tip toes and pulled my six foot one brother down for a hug. "You really didn't have to do this though." I said pulling away looking at my baby once more.

He shrugged and threw the old cloth to the side. "I'll help where ever I can baby sister. Plus you've been doing so much for the guys lately it's about time someone did something for you."

"There back soon, I'll get a break then." I didn't take my eyes off my car loving how smooth and clean she felt under my hands.

"Riker is already back. Why are you still doing this shit for him?" I could hear the bite in his tone but I knew Chase didn't mean anything by it. He was just watching out for me but at the end of the day he knew I could handle myself.

"We know he's back in the City but his men don't. He texted me and said he had somethings to deal with before they find out. He'll take over again any day now."

"What about his parents?" Asked Chase as we started to walk towards the garage doors.

"Think they are still in London. I don't think they will be back any time soon by the sounds of it." I watched as my brother closed the doors over making sure they were locked. The last thing we needed was someone breaking in and stealing millions worth of cars. Not that, that would be a easy task with all the security around the house.

"So they are leaving their eighteen year old son in charge permanently? Is that what you're telling me."

I gave my brother a pointed look from the corner of my eye. " Riker is more than capable of getting shit done when it comes to Anarchy and we both know it. It's Zane I'm more concerned about when he comes back."

"If he comes back." Corrected my brother as he washed his hands properly in the sink. I frowned slightly at the thought of what would happen if Zane didn't come back. It would set the City into turmoil that was for sure.

"He'll be back, Chase. His parents were killed, we have to give him a break." My voice was soft as I spoke. It was a touchy subject and we all knew it. Mr and Mrs Knight had been on the most influential families in the country and they were killed in cold murder by one of their own.