1

"Hey." Quinn smiled as she entered her apartment and saw Finn and Beth sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey, smiley." Finn responded. "How was your night?"

"It was nice." Quinn nodded. "Noah took me ice skating."

"Ice skating?" Finn repeated, raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah, he was much better than I was. I was actually kind of impressed." Quinn said, biting her lip to hide her smile as she greeted Beth and sat down on the couch.

"Is he gonna come to Lima with us for Christmas?" Finn wondered.

"I'll ask him tomorrow." Quinn said. "I really want him to meet everyone he hasn't met yet."

"Well, he met pretty much all the glee kids that are in New York." Finn stated.

Quinn nodded. "Yeah, he and Santana got along really well."

"I'm surprised." Finn said. "Santana never likes anyone you date."

"She liked you." Quinn reminded Finn.

"Barely." Finn said.

"Yeah." Quinn agreed as she stood up and looked at Beth. "Come on, little bee. Let me tuck you in."

"I'm not sleepy." Beth said with a yawn.

"Nice try." Quinn said. "Come on."

"Can Finny sleepover?" Beth asked as she looked at Finn.

"Maybe next time." Finn answered. "Or you can come sleep at our place. Me and Rachel would love to have you."

Beth nodded. "Can I, Mommy?"

"We'll pick a day soon, okay?" Quinn promised. "But for now, say goodnight and go to bed. I'll be right there to tuck you in."

"Okay." Beth said as she got up from the couch. She hugged Finn. "Night, Finn. Love you."

"Love you, too, tiny." Finn smiled as the young blonde ran off.

"You're so good with her." Quinn noted. "She loves you."

"She's a good kid." Finn stated. "That's all because of you."

"Thanks." Quinn said. "And thanks for everything."

Finn furrowed his eyebrow.

"You've always treated me like family." Quinn reminded Finn. "And you set me up with Noah, and I haven't been this happy with a boyfriend since... well, probably you."

"All I want is for you to be happy." Finn said as he pulled Quinn into his arms and hugged her.

"Thank you." Quinn replied as she hugged Finn back.

Finn nodded as he and Quinn parted. "Night, Quinn. I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow."