66

"I took your mom and Beth out to breakfast this morning." Noah informed Quinn when they sat down to eat lunch.

"You did?" Quinn asked.

Noah nodded. "Beth was so excited to see me, and she was hungry, so I took her and your mom out to eat while you slept."

"You took my mom and Beth to breakfast when you're tired and jet lagged?" Quinn asked.

"Yeah." Noah answered.

"I love you." Quinn smiled.

Noah smiled back. "I love you. I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you, too." Quinn told him.

"I wanna go out to dinner tonight." Noah said. "We can go wherever you want. Just the two of us."

"Okay." Quinn said with a smile. "I'd like that. Maybe we could go to that fancy little Italian place?"

"Wherever you want, baby." Noah nodded as he got up. He kissed Quinn's cheek as he took the empty plates away.

"Thank you for lunch." Quinn said. "I'm gonna shower and get ready for my date tonight."

"Good." Noah responded. "Yell if you need me. I'm gonna use Beth's room to get ready."

Quinn nodded. "Just don't leave your bag in there. Apparently, she has a new habit of going through people's things."

"Okay." Noah smiled as he walked away.

Quinn got in the shower and washed her hair and body. She shaved and let the water run down her skin until it was cold.

Quinn wrapped her hair in a towel, grabbing a separate one for her body. She went back to the bedroom and locked the door. She put lotion on and looked through her closet for something to wear.

Quinn chose a red sleeveless dress with a plunging neckline. The dress cut just above the knee. She wrapped herself in a robe and went back to the bathroom to dry and straighten her hair.

When Quinn's hair was done, she locked herself in her room to do her makeup. She went for a natural look, relying on concealer, mascara, and some eyeliner. She put on lip gloss and changed into her dress, putting on tall black heels to complete the look.

Shortly after Quinn was done getting ready, Noah knocked on the door.

"Babe, ready to go to dinner? I'm starving."

Quinn opened the door and nodded. "I'm ready."

"Wow, you look... really, really gorgeous." Noah smiled as he looked Quinn up and down. "And sexy. And... wow."

"Thank you." Quinn smiled as she looked at Noah's dress pants and jacket. "You look very handsome, Noah."