3

Quinn didn't say a word to Noah on the way to the hospital. When they got there, she hurried through the building until she found Finn.

"Quinn, I'm sorry." Finn apologized as he hugged the blonde. "She's gonna be okay."

"What happened?" Quinn asked.

"I called her to come eat in the kitchen and she slipped and fell." Finn answered as they parted. "Her tooth cut her lip open."

Quinn bit her lip and nodded when she saw tears in Finn's eyes.

"I'm really sorry." Finn said again. "They're gonna give her stitches, but I told them to wait until you got here."

Quinn nodded. "I should go speak to the doctor."

Quinn headed to Beth's room and took a deep breath as she walked in.

"Mommy." Beth mumbled softly.

"I'm here, B." Quinn smiled as she took Beth's hand and glanced at the nurse who was keeping Beth company and holding gauze over the wound. "Are you okay?"

"She needs stitches." The doctor told Quinn as he entered the room. "I just called one of the other doctors to come assist me."

Quinn nodded slowly as Finn and Noah entered the room.

"She should see a plastic surgeon." Noah blurted.

Everyone looked at him.

"I've had plenty of stitches before and they were always done by plastic surgeons." Noah added. "To minimize scarring."

"I've given stitches before." The doctor told Quinn.

"I want her to see a plastic surgeon." Quinn told the doctor. "It's her face."

"Okay."

-

After Beth was stitched up by the plastic surgeon, Quinn completed all of the discharge paperwork before she was allowed to take her home.

Quinn carried Beth as she walked in silence with Finn and Noah.

"Quinn, I'm sorry." Finn said again.

"You already apologized." Quinn shook her head. "And it's not your fault. It's gonna be okay."

"Yeah, but I feel responsible." Finn added.

"It was an accident." Quinn pointed out.

Finn bit his lip.

"She's gonna be okay." Quinn added as she kissed Beth's cheek. "Right, B?"

Beth nodded.

"Is there anything I can do?" Finn offered as he looked from Beth to Quinn. "Does she need anything?"

Quinn shook her head.

When they reached Quinn's apartment, she looked at the boys. "You're both welcome to come up."

"I should take off and let her get some rest." Finn decided. "Unless you need me."

Quinn shook her head. "She's fine, Finn. I'll see you."

Finn nodded and said his goodbyes before leaving.

"I'm gonna stay." Noah said. "If that's okay with you."

"Yeah, of course." Quinn replied. "Come up."