25

About a week after Quinn's callback, she received a phone call that she got the part.

"Congratulations, Q. I knew you would get it." Noah grinned as he hugged Quinn.

"Thank you." Quinn smiled when they parted. "You must be my good luck charm because I got the news of my callback and the news of my casting when I was with you."

"That's just a coincidence." Noah shook his head. "You earned it."

"Thank you." Quinn repeated. "I'm gonna call Rachel really quick."

"Okay." Noah nodded.

Quinn's hands were shaking as she dialed Rachel's number.

"Hello?"

"Rachel! Guess what!" Quinn exclaimed.

"You got it?!" Rachel guessed.

"I got it!" Quinn confirmed.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so happy! I knew you would!" Rachel squealed. "This is gonna be amazing! And so much fun!"

"I know, I can't wait." Quinn responded. "But I'll talk to you later. I'm with Noah. We're gonna get Beth and celebrate."

"Okay! Wait, can I tell Finn?" Rachel asked.

"I'm sure Broadway.com reported it already, so tell whoever you want." Quinn replied as she hung up the phone.

Noah smiled. "Let's go get Beth."

Quinn nodded. "I wanna talk to you about all of this later."

"We can talk before we get Beth." Noah pointed out as he took Quinn's hand and squeezed it. "What's up?"

Quinn looked at their hands as they continued walking again. "I know we haven't really talked about it, but I was thinking... maybe you could move in with me and Beth."

Noah furrowed his eyebrow and looked at Quinn.

"I know it's crazy, but I just thought-"

"I don't think it's crazy." Noah interrupted.

"You don't?" Quinn asked as she looked at him.

Noah shook his head and smiled slightly. "We're in New York, Quinn. Everything moves faster here. That's why it's the city that never sleeps."

Quinn smiled back. "Does that mean you wanna move in with me?"

"Yeah." Noah answered. "But before I do, I want you to come to Lima with me and meet my family. Beth, too."

"Okay." Quinn said.

"Wait, what about your mom?" Noah wondered. "There's no way she's gonna let me move in. Not while she's there."

"I'm gonna talk to her about leaving." Quinn told Noah. "I've been dropping hints and I've even had Finn's mom call her to say she missed her and wanted to get together with her."

Noah nodded. "Well, there's no rush for me."

"I know, but all of this is important for us." Quinn nodded back.

"It is, but we have to do it right." Noah agreed. "Talk to your mom whenever, and talk to Beth and make sure she'd be okay with me living there."

"She would be." Quinn responded.

"Talk to her anyway." Noah requested. "Once you get everything situated with them, we can plan a trip to Lima, and then I'll move in when we get back."

"Sounds perfect." Quinn said happily.

"Good." Noah smiled.

Quinn's eyes widened with realization. "I should go talk to my mom before she finds out about my job from the Internet or Finn's mom."

Noah laughed lightly.

Quinn looked at him. "Beth and I will see you later? For dinner?"

"Yeah." Noah said. "I'll be there at six."

"Perfect."