39

Though it didn't seem like it, the week flew by. Quinn was exhausted, but she pushed herself to make time for Beth and Noah everyday, too.

Quinn was grateful for the weekend, but the weekend also meant that she would be diving into rehearsals shortly. She was looking forward to making her Broadway debut, and getting to do it with Rachel was even better, but she felt guilty about being away from Beth and Noah.

"Morning, Q."

Quinn looked at Noah and smiled. "Morning."

"I'm gonna make breakfast." Noah told her.

"I'm all yours today and tomorrow." Quinn reminded Noah. "You were asleep when I came home last night so I didn't get to remind you."

"Yeah, sorry." Noah apologized. "I didn't sleep the night before."

"How'd you sleep last night?" Quinn asked.

"A little better." Noah shrugged.

"Hey, why don't we go out for breakfast?" Quinn suggested. "We can do whatever you and Beth want today, and tomorrow, we'll have a lazy day."

"Tomorrow I have a thing with Kurt and Blaine." Noah told Quinn.

Quinn nodded slowly.

"It'll be good for you and Beth to have a day together." Noah pointed out as he got out of bed. "Let's go get breakfast."

"Okay." Quinn replied as she got up.

Quinn walked into the living room and smiled at the sleepy blonde walking down the hall.

"Hi, Mama." Beth yawned.

"Hi, B." Quinn said. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good." Beth replied.

"Good." Quinn repeated. "I wanna take you and Noah to breakfast, okay? Can you go get dressed please? I'll wait for you."

Beth nodded as she walked over to Quinn and hugged her.

Quinn wrapped her arms around Beth and grinned. "I love you."

"Love you!" Beth repeated as she let go of Quinn and went back to her room.

"Hey." Noah said as he entered the living room. "Shower's free."

"Thanks." Quinn replied.

Quinn took a fast shower and quickly got ready for breakfast. When she was ready, she left the apartment with Beth and Noah.