5

"I should get going." Noah decided.

"Or you could stay." Quinn requested.

"I should go." Noah repeated. "Besides, you need some time with Beth."

Quinn nodded. "Yeah, you're right. She and I should spend the rest of the night together."

"Yeah." Noah said as he lightly kissed Quinn and got up. "If you guys need anything, let me know. I'm sorry she got hurt today."

"She's gonna be okay." Quinn nodded as she got up. "Thank you for being here. And for the plastic surgeon tip, I wasn't thinking."

"You weren't in the right state of mind." Noah noted. "It's okay."

"Well, you saved her from having a giant scar on her lip for the rest of her life." Quinn reminded Noah. "So thank you."

"I couldn't let that happen." Noah replied. "Besides, Finn would never forgive himself if she got a bad scar."

"Yeah, he felt really bad." Quinn agreed.

"Yeah." Noah repeated, pausing for a moment. "Hey, speaking of Finn, weren't you gonna ask me something at lunch before he called?"

"Oh, right." Quinn nodded. "My mom is spending Christmas with my sister and her new twins so I was gonna take Beth to Lima to spend Christmas with Finn and his family, and Finn wanted you to come."

"Finn wanted me to come?" Noah repeated.

"Well, I wanted you to come so you could meet Beth and spend the holidays with us." Quinn clarified. "But Finn said I should ask you. If you don't have plans."

"Jews don't really celebrate Christmas so my only plans were ordering pizza and watching TV in my hotel." Noah told Quinn. "So I'll be there."

Quinn smiled. "Perfect."

Noah smiled back. "When are you going?"

"We're leaving tomorrow afternoon." Quinn said.

"Okay." Noah nodded. "I'll be there."

"Okay." Quinn smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." Noah noted. "Call me if you or Beth need anything."

"Thank you." Quinn replied as she kissed Noah. "See you tomorrow."

When Noah was gone, Quinn got an ice pack and went to check on Beth.

"Hey, B." Quinn muttered softly as she sat down on the bed. "How are you feeling?"

"My lip hurts." Beth stated.

"Here." Quinn frowned. "Hold the ice over it. Keep the towel in between so it's not too cold."

Beth looked at Quinn.

"Come here." Quinn said as she pulled Beth onto her lap. She held the ice on Beth's lip as she slowly rocked her back and forth.

After a few minutes, Beth gently pushed Quinn's hand away.

"Mommy." Beth said as she tilted her head back and looked at Quinn. "Who's Finn's friend?"

"The one at the hospital?" Quinn asked.

Beth nodded.

"That's Noah." Quinn informed Beth.

"Noah?" Beth repeated.

"He's Uncle Finn's best friend." Quinn added.

Beth nodded, content with the answer she was given.

"He's also my boyfriend." Quinn told Beth. "Is that okay with you?"

"Only if you're happy, Mommy." Beth answered.

Quinn smiled as she gently cupped Beth's chin. "I love you, B."

"I love you, too."