23

"Beth, I wanted to talk to you about something." Quinn began as she tucked the young blonde into bed.

"What, Mama?" Beth asked.

"Rachel, Finn, and Tana want me to audition for this musical that's on Broadway." Quinn began.

Beth nodded. "Do you wanna?"

"Yes." Quinn answered. "But if I get the part, I'm gonna have long days of rehearsal and a busy show schedule."

"Oh." Beth said.

"If you don't want me to audition, I won't." Quinn promised.

"Audition, Mommy." Beth commanded. "You'll be so good."

"Well, if I get the part, I wanted to know if you would be okay hanging out with Noah if I'm working?" Quinn asked. "Not always. I would still be there to take you to school, but maybe not after school all the time."

Beth nodded. "Yeah."

Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"I really like Noah, Mommy." Beth stated with a nod. "He's nice and funny, and good."

Quinn smiled happily at Beth. "Yeah?"

"Yeah." Beth smiled back.

"I'm so glad, B." Quinn said as she kissed Beth's forehead. "I love you."

"Love you." Beth echoed. "Night."

"Night." Quinn repeated as she got up and left Beth's room. She returned to the living room, where her mom, Finn, and Noah were.

"Why so smiley?" Noah asked.

Quinn shrugged. "I have all of my favorite people here."

"Except Rachel." Finn noted.

"Right." Quinn muttered. "And Santana and Brittany, but I meant my family and my favorite boys."

"You need some sleep." Noah added.

"Fine, then come to bed." Quinn said as she tugged on Noah's wrist.

Noah glanced at Judy and shook his head. "No sleepovers until you meet my family, remember?"

Quinn frowned.

"We should go, Finn." Noah added as he got up. "I'm sure Quinn and Mrs. Fabray could use their rest, too."

"Yeah, you're right." Finn agreed. He stood up and said goodbye to Quinn's mom and then Quinn.

"Bye, Finn. Thanks for coming to the doctor with us." Quinn smiled as she hugged the tall brunette.

Finn smiled back. "I'm just glad Beth's okay."

"Me, too." Quinn agreed as they parted. She smiled at Noah. "And thank you for coming. And for the plastic surgeon knowledge."

"I'm just glad Beth won't have an ugly scar on that pretty face." Noah said with a smile. He turned to Quinn's mom. "Bye, Mrs. Fabray. See you."

"See you." Judy repeated.

"Thanks again, both of you." Quinn said as she walked the boys to the door.

Finn and Noah nodded back.

"Noah." Quinn muttered. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Noah replied with a smile as he lightly kissed Quinn.