48

Quinn cried a lot when Noah left. She slept better when he was beside her and she missed seeing him when she woke up and before she fell asleep.

Despite constantly butting heads, Quinn was grateful to have Judy there to help with Beth.

Quinn was home alone laying on the couch when someone knocked at the door. Hoping it was Noah, but knowing it wasn't, she quickly got up and opened the door.

"Hey." Finn smiled.

"Hey." Quinn smiled back. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to check on you." Finn said with a shrug. "Puck's been gone for a few weeks now and I know you've been busy, but I wanted to make sure you're okay."

"I'm okay." Quinn nodded. "But come inside."

Finn entered the apartment, and Quinn closed the door behind him. The two friends sat down on the couch.

"I miss him." Quinn replied. "The first week he was gone, we would talk all day. He would text me and then he'd videochat to say goodnight to Beth, and he'd call me after he ate dinner."

Finn nodded slowly.

"And I thought this isn't so bad. We can totally do this." Quinn stated. "And now I've barely heard anything this week. And I know he's busy and I don't wanna be one of those crazy girlfriends, but I just miss him."

"I know you do." Finn nodded back. "He just has a lot going on and there's a time difference, but he's gonna come back."

"I know." Quinn said softly. "Beth asks about him, too. She asks why we didn't go with him and when he'll be back and... she's attached to him."

"He loves both of you." Finn reminded Quinn. "And he'll be back."

"Yeah." Quinn said as the apartment door opened and Beth entered with Judy.

"Finny!" Beth squealed happily as she ran over to greet him.

"Hi, tiny." Finn smiled as he put his arms around Beth and pulled her onto his lap. "Hi, Mrs. Fabray."

"Hi, Finn." Judy smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm good." Finn nodded. "I heard you're coming to the show on Friday."

Judy nodded back. "Quinny finally got me tickets."

"I'm coming too, Finn!" Beth exclaimed. "Are you?"

"I'm going." Finn answered. "I think a bunch of us are."