49

Quinn was in her dressing room getting ready on Friday night when she noticed Wicked was trending on Twitter. She clicked through and saw her name and Rachel's name. She paused when she saw Beth's name.

Quinn clicked on the original thread and started reading it.

As most of you know, I'm a huge Broadway fan - specifically Rachel Berry and Wicked so when I found out she was cast as Elphaba, I brought my piggy bank to my mom and planned a trip to New York.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow as she continued reading.

When I saw Wicked, both lead actresses were phenomenal and so talented. I had the opportunity to meet Rachel Berry and Quinn Fabray at the stage door after the show.

Quinn looked at the girl's profile and saw that it was the girl Elizabeth she had met.

I spent more time talking to Quinn Fabray (who was the sweetest and so good as Glinda)! And I'm so glad I got to go to her Broadway debut.

Quinn smiled as she continued reading.

Anyway, I was talking to Quinn Fabray and I was really nervous so when she asked me my name, I introduced myself as Elizabeth aka Liz aka Beth sometimes. And Quinn said her daughter had the same name as me so I did some research.

Quinn's heart sunk in her chest.

None of this has been officially confirmed by Quinn since she's been in the public eye, but I found out that her daughter Beth is five years old and Quinn had her when she was sixteen.

"Anyone can do math." Quinn muttered to herself.

Quinn said on GMA that she and Rachel went to high school together and as we all know, Rachel went to high school in Ohio, which means Quinn did too. She moved to New York after high school (I think they moved together but that hasn't been confirmed)

I read somewhere that Quinn's daughter's father doesn't know about his kid because Quinn never told him and instead just had the baby and kept it a secret.

I don't know if I believe that or if it's true or not but if it's true, that's messed up. Quinn was really sweet when I met her and super talented but this is why I'm Team Rachel forever. She would never do anything like that to Finn.

Quinn got up and hurried to Rachel's dressing room.

"Quinn, are you okay?" Rachel asked as Quinn burst into the room.

"Did you see this?" Quinn questioned Rachel.

"See what?" Rachel wondered, her eyes wide.

"This." Quinn said as she handed Rachel her phone.

"It's from, like, a week ago." Rachel noted.

"Read it." Quinn commanded, and Rachel began reading and scrolling through.

"Curtain's in ten minutes." The producer informed the girls as he passed by the dressing room.

"Quinn, just breathe." Rachel said. "We're about to go out and perform."

"I can't." Quinn shook her head. "I can't go out there now."

"Yes you can." Rachel nodded as she gave Quinn the phone. "Because our friends and family are here and we owe it to them and everyone else out there to put on a good show."

Quinn looked at Rachel.

"You and I both know what that girl wrote isn't even true, okay? Beth's father walked out on you." Rachel stated as she took Quinn's hands. "So take a deep breath and take a minute to remember why you're here."

Quinn took a deep breath as Rachel squeezed her hands and breathed with her.

The girls breathed together until Quinn had calmed down.

"Let's go make Beth proud." Rachel smiled.