69

"I can't wait to tell Beth and my mom." Quinn said as she laid in Noah's arms. "They're gonna be so surprised."

Noah smiled as he pulled Quinn closer with one hand and played with her hair with the other hand.

"I can't wait to marry you." Quinn added.

"I can't wait to marry you, Quinn." Noah told her. "I love you so much."

"I love you." Quinn said.

Noah kissed Quinn's cheek.

"Noah, when we get married, can I take your last name?" Quinn asked.

"Yeah, of course you can." Noah smiled. "But only if you want to."

Quinn smiled as she rolled over and faced Noah.

"What?" Noah asked.

"Nothing." Quinn said, shaking her head.

"You wanna tell Beth and your mom right now, don't you?" Noah guessed.

Quinn bit her lip to hide her smile. "Maaaybe."

"Alright." Noah said as he climbed out of bed. "Get dressed. I'll text Finn to bring Beth back."

"I'll text my mom." Quinn nodded as she climbed out of bed. She used a makeup wipe to make herself look more presentable and changed into leggings and a t-shirt. She texted her mom while Noah got dressed and texted Finn.

"I'm gonna call my sister and brother to tell them." Noah decided as he excused himself.

Quinn waited in the living room for Beth and Judy to return. She texted Santana and Brittany to come over, too.

Noah returned about ten minutes later with a big smile on his face.

"They're all really excited." Noah told Quinn. "And they want us to come visit with Beth soon."

"We will." Quinn nodded as someone knocked on the door.

"You ready?" Noah asked.

Quinn grinned as she took his hand.

The couple walked over to the door and opened it, letting Beth, Judy, Finn, Rachel, Santana, and Brittany in.

"Hey, guys." Quinn smiled as Noah picked Beth up and put her on his hip.

"Hey." Finn said. "What's going on?"

"Noah and I are getting married." Quinn announced with a smile.

Santana grabbed Quinn's hand, eyeing the ring. She looked up from the ring at Noah and nodded approvingly. "Not bad, Puckerman. Not bad at all."

Puck tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrow. "Thanks?"

Quinn smiled happily as her friends congratulated and hugged her.

Judy hugged Quinn. "I'm so happy for you, honey."

"Thanks, Mom." Quinn said when they parted. She turned to her friends. "We haven't planned anything yet because it just happened, but I want all of you to be a part of the wedding somehow."

Noah nodded and looked at Beth. "What do you think, Beth? Will you be our flowergirl?"

Beth nodded excitedly. "Yes!"