27

After Judy said her goodbyes and left, Quinn sat down on the couch and sighed.

Beth climbed onto Quinn's lap and hugged her. "It's okay. We can go visit."

"I know, B." Quinn said softly as she put her arms around her. "I know."

Beth leaned back against Quinn, and Quinn smiled.

"I love you, Beth." Quinn said softly.

"I love you more, Mommy." Beth responded.

"Not possible." Quinn whispered.

Beth held onto Quinn while they sat on the couch.

Quinn played with Beth's hair and detangled her blonde curls.

"Beth, I got the part." Quinn informed the young blonde.

Beth tilted her head back and looked at Quinn.

"I got the part." Quinn repeated. "I'm gonna be in the show with Rachel."

"Really?" Beth asked.

Quinn nodded.

"Yay!" Beth cheered, hugging Quinn tightly. "Yay! Yay! Yay!"

Quinn laughed as she kissed Beth's cheek. "Thank you."

"Does that mean Noah will pick me up from school now?" Beth asked.

"Sometimes." Quinn said. "I still have to go over everything, but if it's okay with you, sometimes you'll get Noah or Finn or Santana."

"Yeah, I like that." Beth nodded as someone knocked on the door.

"And speaking of Noah, let's go let him in." Quinn decided as she scooped Beth up, putting her on her hip before going to answer the door.

"Who is it?" Beth asked.

"It's Noah." Quinn said as she opened the door and smiled at her boyfriend. "Hey."

"Hey." Noah smiled back as he pecked Quinn's lips. "Hey, Beth."

"Hi." Beth said as Quinn let Noah in and closed the door.

"I hope you're hungry." Noah noted, setting down grocery bags on the kitchen counter. "Where's your mom?"

"She went back to Lima." Quinn answered as she put Beth down. "We can talk about that later."

"Okay." Noah nodded slowly. "I'm gonna start dinner then."

"Can I help?" Quinn offered.

"You look like you had a rough day." Noah noted. "So why don't you let me take care of dinner while you play with Beth or take a nap or something?"

"Are you sure?" Quinn asked.

"I'm sure." Noah nodded. "I'll get you when dinner's ready. Go."

"Thank you." Quinn sighed with gratitude. "Come get me if you change your mind. I'll be in Beth's room."

"With Barbies!" Beth decided as she took Quinn's hand.