43

Quinn grinned as she walked out to the loud sounds of applause during her curtain call with Rachel.

Despite the noise, Quinn could hear Beth yelling for her and Noah cheering. She smiled and took Rachel's hand as the curtain closed.

Rachel hugged Quinn. "You did great! See?"

"Thank you." Quinn said with relief. "So did you."

"Let's go get changed so we can celebrate!" Rachel exclaimed as she let go of Quinn and ran off to get her Elphaba makeup removed.

Quinn returned to her dressing room and returned her costume and props. She changed into a dress, putting a sweatshirt on over it.

Quinn put her booties on and grabbed her phone. She texted Noah that she and Rachel were going to the stage door before grabbing her purse and leaving her dressing room.

When Rachel was ready, she dragged Quinn to the stage door.

"Rachel!"

"Quinn!"

Quinn glanced at Rachel.

"Since this is our first one, let's stick together." Rachel whispered as she put her arm around Quinn. "Come on."

"Hi! You were perfect as Elphaba! I saw you in Funny Girl three times, and I'm really glad you're back on Broadway again."

"Thank you!" Rachel exclaimed. "And thank you for coming to Funny Girl, too!"

"Hi, Quinn! You were amazing! Will you sign my playbill?"

"Yeah, of course! Thank you for coming." Quinn smiled as she took the marker and signed the playbill. "Thank you all for coming."

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm in my high school's glee club and it's my dream to be on Broadway like both of you!"

"That's amazing! You'll have to get us tickets to your opening night." Rachel grinned as she and Quinn continued to sign playbills.

"Yeah, you came to the opening night of my Broadway debut, so I'll have to return the favor." Quinn added. "What's your name?"

"Mommy!"

Quinn picked up her head and smiled when she saw Beth on Noah's shoulders. She smiled and waved at them.

"I'm sorry." Quinn apologized as she turned back to the girl whose playbill she was still holding. "What was your name?"

"Elizabeth." The petite blonde answered. "Liz. Sometimes, Beth."

Quinn smiled. "My daughter's name is Beth."

"Really?"

"Yes." Quinn nodded as she gave the blonde the playbill. "It was really nice meeting you."

"You, too!"