22

The next day, Quinn took Beth to the doctor with Finn and Noah. Finn had insisted on coming because he felt guilty about the accident and wanted to be there, and Noah came for moral support.

Plus, he knew a lot about stitches and healing, and Quinn needed that kind of expertise when talking to the doctor.

The removal process was easy. Most of the stitches had fallen out on their own, and luckily, lips healed fast.

Beth's lip wasn't fully healed, and she would still need to be careful not to reopen the wound, but it was healed enough to not need the stitches anymore.

The group of four left the doctor's office and headed back to Quinn's apartment. When they got there, Quinn dug out her key and handed it to Finn.

"Can you take her up?" Quinn requested. "We'll be right there. I just wanna talk to Noah first."

"Sure." Finn said as he took the key. He scooped Beth up and walked away.

Quinn and Noah sat down in the lobby of the apartment building.

"I wanted to talk to you." Quinn began. "About a job opportunity for me."

Noah nodded slowly, wanting to hear more.

"Rachel is getting me an audition for Wicked on Broadway." Quinn explained. "And if by some miracle, I get the part, that's a huge deal because it's a major role."

"That would be great for you." Noah stated with a small smile.

"Yeah." Quinn agreed. "Only since it's such a big part, I would be working long hours for rehearsals and stuff. If I get the part."

"Yeah, but you'll be so good." Noah noted.

"There's no guarantee I'll even get it or anything, but before I audition, I wanted to know if you'd be willing to help out with Beth, if I actually get it." Quinn replied. "It would really just be picking her up from school, and sometimes tucking her in at night, but-"

"Of course I'll help out with Beth." Noah responded. "As long as you get us tickets to your opening night."

"Yeah." Quinn smiled and nodded. "Yeah, of course. Thank you."

"Anytime." Noah grinned.

"We should probably go upstairs." Quinn said as she got up. She turned to Noah. "Please don't mention the audition in front of my mom. I wanna get her to leave New York, and she'll just use me working as an excuse to stay."

Noah nodded as he stood up. "I won't tell her."

"Thanks." Quinn responded as she took Noah's hand and started to walk away.

Noah gently pulled her back. "No matter what happens with this, I'm really proud of you, Quinn."

"Thank you." Quinn smiled.

"I love you." Noah added as he gently pulled Quinn in and kissed her.