35

"Babe." Quinn whispered.

"Mmm?" Noah muttered.

"I'm going to work." Quinn said softly. "I'll text you when I can. Finn's coming over around eight to help Beth get ready and take her to school."

"What time is it now?" Noah wondered.

"Go back to bed." Quinn commanded. "I'll see you later."

"See you later." Noah echoed.

Quinn left her apartment, locking up before heading outside to the car that was waiting for her.

When she got in the car, Quinn was greeted by a wide awake Rachel.

"Good morning, Quinn!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Morning." Quinn mumbled.

Rachel frowned. "You're still not a morning person?"

Quinn shook her head.

"Neither is Finn." Rachel replied as she handed Quinn a to-go cup. "I picked you up a vanilla latte on the way here. I thought it would help."

"Thanks, Rachel." Quinn smiled slightly as she took the cup.

"So my glam squad just got to G.M.A." Rachel informed Quinn. "I picked out a glam squad for you, too. It's all people I've worked with and people my people have worked with, so I'm sure you'll like them."

Quinn nodded as she sipped her coffee, trying to retain all of the information Rachel was spewing at her.

"When we get there, we have to get ready right away and then we can hang out until our segment." Rachel added.

"What do we have to do?" Quinn wondered. "I didn't really prepare anything."

"They're just gonna interview us about the show." Rachel told Quinn. "Sometimes they try and get us to sing something, but I usually don't."

Quinn nodded.

"Just be enthusiastic and friendly." Rachel added. "And finish your caffeine."

The girls sat in silence for the rest of the car ride. Quinn was drinking her latte and scrolling through her phone, and Rachel was texting away.

When they got to the studio, the girls were taken to their separate dressing rooms to get ready.