29

When Quinn woke up the next morning, the bed was empty. She frowned as she dragged herself out of bed and left her bedroom.

Quinn walked into the kitchen and smiled at Beth, who was seated at the counter, and Noah, who was standing on the opposite side of the counter.

"Morning." Quinn smiled as she kissed Beth's cheek and looked at Noah. "Have you been up long?"

"Long enough to run to my hotel to shower and grab some clothes, and come back here and start breakfast." Noah shrugged with a small smile.

"Beth?" Quinn asked.

"I was hungry." Beth answered.

"Have a seat." Noah said. "We have scrambled eggs, bacon, and french toast."

Quinn smiled as she grabbed a plate and walked around the counter to Noah. "You didn't have to do all of this."

"Well, it's our first sleepover." Noah smiled back. "Had to commemorate that."

"Thank you." Quinn responded as she kissed him. When she pulled away, she began making her plate.

-

After breakfast, Quinn kicked Beth and Noah out of the kitchen while she cleaned up. When she was done, she joined them in the living room.

"Do you wanna go grab your stuff from the hotel?" Quinn asked Noah softly.

"You want me to move in move in?" Noah asked, raising his eyebrow.

Quinn shrugged. "I just figured it'd be nice to start living together before I start rehearsals."

"Well, we had a deal, Fabray. I want you two to meet my family before we take that step." Noah reminded Quinn.

"Alright, then check on the next train and we'll get out of here." Quinn commanded.

Noah looked at Quinn.

"I'm serious." Quinn said. "I wanna meet them."

"You just want me here." Noah noted.

"I do, but..." Quinn said with a smile. "I really wanna meet your family. And get to know them."

"Really?" Noah asked.

Quinn nodded.

"I'll call my sister and see if we can go today." Noah nodded back, smiling at Quinn. "What about Beth and school?"

"Beth can't skip school." Quinn said. "As much as I know she wants to."

"Please, Mommy?" Beth requested.

Quinn shook her head. "You had time off for Christmas, and I'm sure you'll miss a day here and there when I have days off from rehearsing."

Beth frowned. "I wanna meet Noah's family, too."

"I wouldn't meet them without you, little bee." Quinn smiled. She looked at Noah. "Can we go this weekend?"

"Yeah, I'll see if everyone will be around." Noah replied. "But I think that'll work."