38

At the end of the day, Quinn and Rachel headed back to Finn and Rachel's apartment together.

"We're back!" Rachel announced as she led the way inside.

"Mommy!" Beth exclaimed as she came running to greet Quinn.

"Hi, B." Quinn said as she picked her up. She smiled as Noah and Finn approached the girls. "Hey."

"Hey." Noah smiled as he greeted Quinn with a kiss.

"Hey." Quinn repeated when they parted. She looked at Finn and Noah. "Thank you both for watching Beth today. I hope she behaved."

"She was an angel." Finn informed Quinn. "Right, Beth?"

Beth smirked. "Always."

"I'm sure you were." Quinn said, smiling as she shook her head. "We should get going. Say thank you to Finn and Noah."

"You guys can stay." Rachel told Quinn.

"I don't know, it's been a long day." Quinn replied.

"At least stay for dinner." Finn requested. "Puck and I just ordered pizza."

"Well, since you already ordered, I guess we can stay." Quinn decided as she put Beth down again.

"Good." Noah smiled. "'Cause we wanna hear all about your day."

The girls updated the boys on their day and schedules while they waited for dinner to arrive.

The group of five sat down to dinner, and the boys talked to the girls about their day with Beth.

"Noah and Uncle Finn picked me up from school." Beth informed Quinn.

"I know, B." Quinn said with a smile. "Did you have fun?"

Beth nodded. "We watched movies and had hot chocolate."

-

At the end of the night, Beth was falling asleep so Quinn decided to get her home. She and Noah said their goodbyes to Finn and Rachel and headed back to their apartment with Beth.

When they got there, Quinn tucked Beth in before returning to Noah in the living room.

Quinn sat down on the couch, curling up beside Noah. She looked at him. "Thank you for today. It sounds like Beth had a lot of fun with you."

"Yeah, she was good." Puck nodded. "I remember when my sister was that age so it was easy to entertain her."

"Well, thank you." Quinn said with a smile. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Noah smiled back as he kissed Quinn lightly. When they parted, he gently squeezed her hand. "You should get to bed."

"I'm not tired." Quinn shook her head.

"You have a busy schedule these next few months." Noah reminded her. "You could use the rest."

Quinn gave in with a nod. "Okay. Come on."