41

Things were really good between Quinn and Noah for the first month of rehearsals. They got into a good routine balancing their relationship and taking care of Beth and getting their work done.

When previews for the show began, things took a slight turn.

Quinn and Noah were suddenly out-of-sync. Noah had said he didn't mind spending all of that time with Beth, and when he was with her, he was really good at keeping her entertained and distracted from Quinn being gone, but after a while, it was clear it was becoming too much for him.

On one of her Mondays off, Quinn and Noah got into a fight about their lack of date nights and sex.

Shortly after that, Finn and Santana stepped in to help. They each spent two afternoons a week with Beth, which left two days for Noah, and Mondays for Quinn since it was her day off.

Quinn was exhausted. Between her busy schedule and trying to stay present for Beth and Noah, she hadn't been sleeping.

"Noah." Quinn said softly as she joined him on the couch. "I got you and Beth tickets to my opening night next week. Do you still wanna go?"

Noah furrowed his eyebrow and looked at Quinn. "Of course I still wanna go. Why wouldn't I?"

Quinn shrugged. "You never signed up for all of this and if you wanna walk away from it, I-"

"I love you." Noah reminded Quinn. "And I know I don't have the energy or patience for Beth the way that you do, but I'm working on it."

"I know." Quinn nodded. "And I'm really appreciative of everything you've done to let me be on Broadway, but... I talked to Rachel. We're giving our Saturdays and Sundays to the understudies so I can be home."

"You don't have to give up anything." Noah shook his head.

"I want to." Quinn insisted. "I'm only home on Mondays and it's for Beth. At least if I'm home for three days, I can have a day with her and a date night with you."

"You don't have to do that." Noah told Quinn.

"I want to." Quinn repeated.

"I don't want you giving anything up for me." Noah clarified. "So can we compromise? Keep your Saturday and give up Sundays?"

"Okay." Quinn gave in. "I love you."

"I love you." Noah said softly as he kissed Quinn.

When they parted, Quinn smiled. "Beth's asleep. Let's go inside."