64

Quinn went through the motions for another week before she decided to quit the show. She had talked to the producers ahead of time and they weren't that concerned with her departure since her understudy was decent. They were more focused on Rachel leaving anyway.

The producers were somewhat relieved that Quinn had left voluntarily because the rumor mill was swirling around with her name and they were afraid of what that kind of press would do to the show.

"Thank you for everything." Quinn said softly as she and Rachel hugged during their last curtain call together.

"Thank you for letting me force you to do this." Rachel whispered back as she and Quinn parted. She wiped tears from her eyes and laughed lightly as she took Quinn's hand while the audience cheered.

When the curtain closed, the girls headed back to their dressing rooms. Quinn got changed and went to Rachel's dressing room to grab her for their last stagedoor experience together.

Quinn slowly opened the dressing room door, stopping when the door hit into someone.

"Sorry." Quinn muttered.

The door opened and Finn hugged Quinn. "Congratulations on your last show!"

"Thank you." Quinn smiled as she and Finn parted. She entered Rachel's dressing room and saw Santana, Brittany, Beth, Judy, Kurt, Blaine, Sam, and Artie were there. "Thank you all for coming."

"I'm proud of you, Mommy." Beth smiled.

Quinn picked Beth up and put her on her hip. She kissed Beth's cheek as she started greeting her friends.

"Puck was trying to come, but his flight got delayed so he couldn't make it." Finn told Quinn.

Quinn nodded slowly. "Well, everyone else is here."

"We should get out of here." Santana said. "Let's go celebrate."

"I'm kinda tired." Finn said as he looked at Rachel.

Rachel nodded. "Finn and I will celebrate with you guys another time."

"I should get Beth to bed." Quinn said as Beth rested her head on her shoulder. "But you guys should come hang out for a while. We can celebrate for real another time when Noah is back."