11

The next day was Christmas Eve. Quinn spent the day helping Carole in the kitchen, along with Rachel.

Beth kept herself entertained with the boys - mostly Finn and Noah, who she quickly grew attached to.

"If you two don't mind, I'm gonna shower so I can get myself and Beth to church on time." Quinn said.

"Go ahead." Carole nodded. "Thanks for all your help, Quinn."

Quinn nodded back as she excused herself and went to the living room. "Beth."

Beth looked at Quinn.

"Come downstairs with me." Quinn said. "We have to start getting ready for church."

"Can Noah and Finny come?" Beth requested. "And Blaine and Kurtsie?"

"That's up to them." Quinn said. "Come on."

"Okay." Beth sighed as she got up. She took Quinn's hand and went with her to the basement.

-

Quinn helped Beth take a bath. When Beth was done, Quinn wrapped her in a towel and dried her off. She helped her get dressed in her Christmas Eve dress and tights, and she tied a matching red ribbon in her curly blonde hair.

"You can put your shoes on later." Quinn told Beth. "You look very pretty. And your lip looks like it's getting better."

Beth nodded. "Thanks, Mommy."

"I'm gonna shower and get ready." Quinn told Beth as she picked her up and plopped her onto the bed. "Stay here and watch TV."

"Okay." Beth said as Quinn set up the TV and handed her the remote.

"When I'm done, I'll help you with your shoes and then we'll go see who else is coming, and we'll go." Quinn replied.

Beth nodded.

"Come get me if you need me." Quinn added as she kissed Beth's cheek before walking away to the bathroom.

Despite trying to be quick, Quinn took a long shower. She washed her hair and body and shaved before getting out. She wrapped a towel around her body and another towel around her hair before walking out of the bathroom to get clothes.

Beth was asleep on the bed with the TV remote in her hand.

Quinn quietly tiptoed around the room. She grabbed her things and returned to the bathroom.

Quinn changed into her green fit and flare knee-length dress. She blow-dried and straightened her hair. When her hair was done, she did her makeup, opting for a simple, natural look.

Quinn exited the bathroom to find her shoes. Beth was still asleep, so Quinn carefully went through their bags. She pulled out Beth's cute little black-buckled shoes and set them aside while she looked for her shoes.

When Quinn found her booties, she put them on and looked at Beth.

"B." Quinn said softly as she sat down beside her. "Time to get up."

Beth slowly opened her eyes and looked at Quinn. "You look so pretty, Mommy."

"Thank you." Quinn smiled as she took Beth's hand and squeezed it. "Come on, we should go."

Beth nodded as she got up. She stood on the bed and put her arms out.

"Alright, come here." Quinn said as she picked Beth up and put her on her hip. She grabbed Beth's shoes, and her bags, and headed upstairs.