65

In the morning when Quinn woke up, the apartment was quiet. She furrowed her eyebrow as she grabbed her phone. It was almost noon, and Beth didn't let her sleep that late ever.

"Mom?" Quinn called as she got out of bed and walked into the living room. She smiled when she saw Noah in the kitchen.

"Surprise." Noah grinned. "Morning, sleepyhead."

Quinn ran over to Noah and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him and grinned when they parted. "Hi."

"Hi." Noah said. "I'm sorry I haven't been there for you like I should be. And I'm sorry I missed your show last night. I tried to make it, but the time difference doesn't help."

Quinn nodded. "I'm just glad you're here. How are you here?"

"Well, I didn't have any other shows planned in L.A., so I tweeted about New York shows and a lot of people were into it." Noah explained. "And I thought my girls are in New York so why am I in L.A.?"

Quinn smiled.

"And speaking of Twitter, everyone was going nuts about you and me." Noah stated.

"Yeah, I saw." Quinn nodded. "They love rumors."

"We should confirm it." Noah said with a smirk.

"We can do that later." Quinn replied.

"Alright." Noah nodded. "Want lunch? Well, I guess breakfast?"

Quinn shook her head. "We can eat after."

"After?" Noah repeated.

Quinn raised her eyebrow suggestively.

Noah licked his lips as he picked Quinn up.

Quinn laughed lightly as she wrapped her arms around Noah's neck.

Noah kissed Quinn as he brought her to the bedroom.