46

Quinn groaned as her alarm went off.

"Q." Noah said softly.

"I'm up." Quinn muttered as she turned the alarm off. She carefully climbed out of bed, smiling at Beth, who was still asleep.

"Thanks for letting Beth stay here last night." Quinn whispered. "She had a nightmare."

"I'm glad she's okay." Noah nodded. "Did you sleep?"

Quinn smiled. "Go back to sleep."

"Why are you up so early?" Noah wondered. "I thought your call time wasn't until, like, 3pm?"

"Rachel and I are meeting with the producers over breakfast to discuss last night's show." Quinn answered. "So I'll see you tonight."

"See you tonight." Noah echoed. "Have fun today."

"Thanks." Quinn smiled. "You, too. Call me if you or Beth need me."

"We'll be fine." Noah promised.

-

At the end of the night, Quinn returned to the apartment. She furrowed her eyebrow when she saw Judy sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Mom." Quinn furrowed her eyebrow. "What are you doing here?"

Before Judy could answer, Noah entered the room with Beth on his hip.

"Hey, Beth. Hey, babe." Quinn said as she greeted them. "She should be in bed, Noah."

"That's what I told him." Judy stated.

"I'm working on it." Noah nodded.

"I'll get her to bed." Quinn decided as she scooped Beth out of Noah's arms. "Sit. I'm sure you've had a long day, too."

Noah looked at Quinn.

"I'll be back in five minutes." Quinn told him. "Okay?"

"Okay."

Quinn excused herself and brought Beth to her room. She laid Beth down on her bed and pulled the sheets up.

"You need to get some sleep, little girl." Quinn told Beth as she kissed her forehead. "You have school tomorrow."

"Will you take me to school?" Beth requested.

Quinn nodded. "I'll be home to take you."

"Mommy?" Beth muttered sleepily.

"Yeah, B?" Quinn asked.

"Did you get to do the show with Rachie again?" Beth wondered.

"Yes." Quinn said. "I'll be doing it a lot, but starting next week, I won't work on Sundays, which means I'll be home with you."

Beth nodded. "Are you having fun?"

"Yes." Quinn smiled. "Now get some sleep. We can talk more tomorrow morning, okay?"

"Okay." Beth said. "Love you, Mama."

"I love you, Beth. Sweet dreams."