67

"Good restaurant choice, Q." Noah noted when he and Quinn were finishing up their food and getting ready to move onto dessert.

"Well, now that you're a New Yorker, I have to show you the best restaurants." Quinn responded.

"I've learned a lot since I came here though." Noah said. "I learned how to use the subway on my own, remember?"

"I remember." Quinn nodded. "But I know about New York. I wanna hear about L.A."

"It was good." Noah answered. "The shows were fun and so many people came out. Like, way more than I expected. And everyone knew my lyrics."

"I'm so proud of you." Quinn smiled. "It sounds like you had fun."

Noah nodded. "Yeah, the album's doing pretty well on the west coast and we'll get it out here more, so I'll probably do some shows in New York."

"Well, I would love to go to one." Quinn told Noah.

"I'd love to have you." Noah said.

Quinn smiled. "Tell me more about L.A. What'd you do in your free time?"

"I didn't have a lot of free time, but when I did, I was writing songs." Noah told Quinn. "I'm working on a song for you."

"For me?" Quinn asked. "Can you play it when we get home?"

Noah shook his head. "It's not done yet, but you can hear it when it is. In the future."

"Speaking of future, you hung up pretty fast when I started talking about ours on the phone that day." Quinn noted.

Noah furrowed his eyebrow and looked at Quinn.

"Do you want a future with me?" Quinn questioned Noah. "And Beth?"

Noah nodded. "Yeah, of course I do."

"Then why did you-"

"We can talk about that later." Noah cut Quinn off. "Let's just finish eating."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow. "I'm done eating."

"Quinn." Noah looked at her.

Quinn grabbed her bag and got up and left the restaurant.