60

Rachel's words echoed in Quinn's mind for days. She loved Noah. And before him, the last time she was serious with a guy was in high school.

Quinn scrolled through Twitter to try and distract herself from Rachel's words, but they remained in her mind.

Thank you everyone who's listened to the album or come to one of the shows so far. Your support means the world to me. Can't wait to bring this to New York in a few weeks.

Can't wait to see it all in person. So proud of you❤️

Quinn put down her phone and looked at Beth, who was watching TV. "B, did Grandma do your hair today?"

Beth nodded.

"Come here." Quinn said.

Beth climbed onto Quinn's lap.

Quinn gently combed through Beth's hair with her hands, untangling the soft blonde curls.

"Mommy." Beth yawned. "Can I sleep in your room tonight?"

"Why do you wanna sleep in my room?" Quinn wondered.

Beth shrugged. "'Cause you don't sleep without Noah."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"Please?" Beth requested.

"Sure, B." Quinn replied as she continued with Beth's hair. When it was untangled, Quinn tied it loosely to prevent knots while Beth slept.

"Thanks, Mommy." Beth smiled as she hugged Quinn.

"You're welcome, beautiful girl." Quinn smiled as she kissed Beth's cheek and got up. "It's late. Let's go watch TV in my room, okay?"

"Okay." Beth said.

Quinn carried Beth into her room, and the two blondes curled up in the queen-sized bed.

"Mommy, can I call Noah tomorrow?" Beth asked.

"Of course you can." Quinn said.

"Okay." Beth muttered as she closed her eyes. "Night night."

"Night." Quinn repeated. "Sweet dreams."