70

"My mom said you asked her and Beth for permission to ask me to marry you." Quinn stated when she and Noah were alone in bed at the end of the night.

Noah nodded. "Well, your mom doesn't like me, and I wanted to make sure Beth was okay with it."

"My mom likes you." Quinn told Noah. "And Beth loves you. Of course she'd be okay with it."

"Beth asked me something today and I wanted to..." Noah trailed off as the bedroom door opened.

"Mommy."

"What's wrong, B? Can't sleep?" Quinn guessed.

"When are you gonna get married?" Beth asked as she walked over to the bed.

Noah scooped Beth up and plopped her onto the bed.

"Well, we have to plan the wedding." Quinn told Beth. "We have to pick a day and plan a ceremony, and I have to get a dress."

"Can we do that tomorrow?" Beth asked.

"We'll see." Quinn said, smiling at Beth's excitement. "You need to get some sleep."

"Do I get to wear a dress?" Beth wondered.

"Yes." Quinn replied. "You'll get to come dress shopping with me and the rest of the girls, and Noah will go shopping with the boys."

Beth nodded. "Is Finn gonna be in the wedding?"

Quinn looked at Noah as she nodded at Beth. "I promise Noah and I will let you know every decision we make, okay?"

"Okay." Beth repeated.

"But only if you get some sleep." Quinn added. "It's late. You should've gone to bed when everyone left."

"I wasn't sleepy." Beth shrugged.

"Come on. I'll tuck you in." Quinn said as she put her hand out.

Beth held onto Noah's hand as she got up, gently tugging on it.

Quinn took Beth's hand, and she and Noah walked Beth to her room.

Quinn pulled the blankets back and Noah tucked Beth in. They kissed her cheeks and went to leave the room.

"Mommy." Beth stopped Quinn.

"Yes, B?" Quinn asked.

"Since you're getting married, does that mean Noah is gonna be my dad?" Beth wondered.

Quinn glanced at Noah.

"She asked me that this morning." Noah whispered.

"Noah is your dad, and the three of us are a family." Quinn told Beth. "Now get some sleep. I love you."

"Love you, too."

Quinn closed Beth's door and headed back to her room with Noah.

"I didn't know what you were comfortable with telling her." Noah stated. "When she asked me this morning, I kinda brushed over it."

"You're her dad, Noah." Quinn told him as she took his hand. "You've been better to her than anyone else has."

"Besides you." Noah said with a smile.

"Besides me." Quinn agreed. "But you were meant to be her dad just as much as I was meant to be her mom."

"I love you so much." Noah grinned.

"I love you."