62

Quinn wasn't sure if talking about the future scared Noah or what, but after she brought it up, she barely heard from him. She knew he was busy working, and she was busy, too, but all she got was a few short text messages throughout each day.

Still, she tried not to overthink it.

Quinn was watching a movie with her mom and Beth on Monday night when her phone went off. Hoping it was Noah, she excused herself to take the call in her room.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Finn." Finn replied.

"Oh, hey." Quinn said. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, sorry to bother you, but is it normal to have morning sickness at night or does that mean something's wrong?" Finn wondered. "'Cause Rachel's been throwing up basically since dinner and I'm kinda freaking out."

"I think it's really sweet that you're worried." Quinn stated. "But morning sickness can happen any time of day. For me, it actually was in the morning, but a lot of women get sick later in the day or at night."

"Okay, good. Well, not good, but I'm glad she's okay." Finn noted. "And the baby."

"As long as she takes her vitamins and listens to her doctor, everything will be okay." Quinn stated. "Just try to stay calm so she'll stay calm, too."

"Okay." Finn replied. "Thanks, Quinn. Rachel told me not to bother you, but I feel better hearing from you. You've been through it."

"You two can call me whenever you need me." Quinn told Finn. "And I'm actually glad you called because I wanted to talk to you about Noah."

"Everything okay?" Finn asked.

"Honestly, I don't know." Quinn said. "I tried talking to him about our future and he cut me off and said he had to go."

"I'm sure he just had something for work." Finn responded.

"Have you heard from him?" Quinn wondered.

"Barely." Finn said. "He'll be here in a few weeks, right?"

"Yeah, if that's still the plan. I haven't heard anything else." Quinn replied.

"You don't sound so convinced." Finn noted.

"No, I..." Quinn sighed. "I just want him to communicate with me."

"Well, if I hear from him, I'll tell him to call you." Finn told Quinn. "But you don't need to worry about him. Trust me."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow, but before she could ask Finn what that meant, Beth called for her.

"Finn, I have to go." Quinn stated. "Call me or text me if you and Rachel need anything else, okay?"

"Okay." Finn said. "Say hi to your mom and Beth for me. And thanks again, Quinn."