37

After Quinn and Rachel went over the rehearsal schedule and the show schedule, they got a break for lunch.

Quinn took the opportunity to call Noah.

"Hello?"

"Hey." Quinn replied. "I'm on my lunch break."

"Good." Noah said. "How's everything going so far?"

"It's been good." Quinn answered. "This week is all press and next week we'll start rehearsals."

"I saw you on Good Morning America." Noah told Quinn. "You did great and you looked beautiful."

"Thank you." Quinn said. "Is Finn still over?"

"I'm actually at his place." Noah answered. "We're hanging out until Beth gets out."

"I went over the schedules with Rachel and the producers and everyone." Quinn blurted.

"Are you excited?" Noah wondered.

"This week is all press and next week starts rehearsals." Quinn repeated. "Six days a week from 8 AM to 6 PM. We get an hour lunch break everyday."

"It's gonna be great." Noah replied. "You sound overwhelmed."

"I am." Quinn answered. "Beth's not gonna like that I'm only home on Mondays."

"She'll be okay." Noah promised. "Finn and I will keep her entertained. Besides, you'll be home to tuck her in every night."

"Still." Quinn muttered.

"It's eight shows a week, right?" Noah asked.

"Yeah, that's including matinees." Quinn answered.

"You're gonna be great, Beth is gonna be fine, and we're all gonna be there in the front row to cheer you on." Noah told Quinn.

"I'm gonna talk to Rachel." Quinn informed Noah. "Maybe we'll give our understudies the matinees so I can be home more."

"Do whatever you want, but Beth will be fine." Noah said.

"I know, but she's so young." Quinn reminded Noah.

"And as soon as she sees you on that stage, she won't even remember you being gone." Noah told Quinn.

"I know, but... I'll remember." Quinn stated.

"You're a good mom, Quinn. Beth's gonna be so proud of you." Noah replied. "She already is."

"Thank you." Quinn said as Rachel approached her.

"Quinn, lunch is over." Rachel informed the blonde.

Quinn nodded. "I don't know if you heard, babe, but I have to go. I'll talk to you later."

"Have fun. Talk to you later." Noah echoed as he hung up the phone.

Quinn put her phone away and joined Rachel as they returned to work.