Chapter 90-revision

Ali, Zosia, Ollie, Agata Yates and the clinician Ben. They were taking about Ali's return to sixth form. "I think we should start with one day in sixth form and see how it goes then maybe spend a week either mornings here and afternoons in school or 2 days a week in school and 3 here." Ben said "whatever's easier for the school." He said looking at Agata.
"I understand, and am really proud of Natalia. But it's mid April already, and the year 12s have their exams in May, it's only a few weeks they go on study leave. Natalia has her Polish and general studies A levels and the first part of her French and biology. I'm not sure if now is the right time for her to return, with all that stress I know that things like this have happened for students in the past and Greg, sorry Mr Chigwell, our headmaster, has asked them to return after the exam period. I'm happy to ask Mr Chigwell and your head of year, Mr Edwardson, but just know that they may not want that."
"Ok," Ben said "what kind of things would the year 12s be up to after their exams. Do they go straight on summer holiday?"
"No, they have to stay until mid July but there's a lot on. Sports events and some of them write and direct a musical for years 7 to 10. House drama, but mainly they continue with their A level studies. So Ali would be continuing with her French and Biology and could start her geography."
"Maybe that would be a better time for you to start, what do you think Ali?" Ben asked.
"Well." Ali thought "maybe it would be better for me to focus on my health and my exams and go back to school after. Maybe when you said mornings here and afternoon in school maybe I could do mornings here then afternoons at home working on my exam past papers and stuff."
"Ok." Ben said "how does that sound to you Zosia? Ollie?"
"I think that's a good plan." Zosia said.
"It sounds great." Ollie said "I was actually planning to talk to Ali and you clinicians about what the plans were for exams and study leave. obviously, Natalia's health is the most important thing but I hoped there's be some way that she would be able to spend some more time on her schoolwork with her exams coming up."
"I'm free for the next hour before I have to get back to school." Agata said. "If it works now I could help Natalia come up with a revision plan."
Zosia and Ollie went off to work and Ben went to see patients and Agata and Ali made a revision plan. "Colour code?" Agata asked
"Of course." Ali replied "biology green, Polish red, and I guess that leaves French as blue."
They put her exams in first was Polish 1, then French 1 followed by general studies. French 2 then Polish 2, 3 and 4 since she was taking the whole A level in one year. The last 2 were the 2 biology exams. They then started with the revision. "Biology is my weakest but the exams are last." Ali mused.
"You will still have to revise some Polish but not as much as French or Biology."
Ali took a deep breath and bit her lip.
"Hey." Agata put her hand on Ali's shoulder. "You're doing so amazingly. You haven't even been in school and you're actually doing better than a lot of the other year 12s who have been in school the whole time. For your Polish I'd just say re read the books. You'll be fine and you can ring me for help whenever you need. You can do this!"