Part 3-Ali

Ali had only been unconscious for only about 30 seconds before an ambulance was called. Tony Bennets was walking his dog Molly, he enjoyed his evening walks in the park especially when the weather was as lovely as it was then. He saw Ali collapse and rushed over to her, he saw that she was still unconscious so  immediately called 999. The ambulance arrived in about 10 minutes. 'Hi I'm Iain' the first paramedic said 'are you this young lady's dad?' He asked Tony, 'no I've never seen her before she just got up from that bench and collapsed, about 10 minutes ago.' Tony replied. 'That's okay' the other paramedic smiled calmly, 'thanks for calling us, you did the right thing, but we've got it from here' the paramedics started to check on Ali  ' I hope she's alright' Tony walked off. 'Jez mate, can you get the spinal board, just a precaution' Iain was very calm, even in emergency situations 'Hi love, I'm Iain I'm a paramedic and you're fine' he was saying to an unconscious Ali as they got her onto a spinal board & into the ambulance.
By the time they got to the ED Ali was beginning to come round. Resus was full so they put her in a cubicle nearby and Mrs Beauchamp and Robyn walked in. Ali seemed to be distressed and was talking very quickly in Polish. 'Hello, I'm Mrs Beauchamp and I'm a doctor, you're at the hospital and you're  absolutely fine' Mrs Beauchamp smiled trying to calm the teenager down. 'Ho..Holby?' Ali asked 'yes' the redhead nurse replied 'Holby City hospital, what's your name, I'm Robyn and I'm a nurse' Ali tried to breathe deeply 'I... I'm Ali... Zosia, Zosia Self no March she works here... Can you get her?' Ali said before continuing in Polish her panic escalating. 'Robyn can you ring Darwin see if Dr March is working and if she can come down here- it might calm Ali down, I want to get bloods but she is too distressed at the moment' they looked at the 15 year old who was starting to hyperventilate 'I'll stay with her' Mrs Beauchamp started talking calmly to Ali 'It's okay Ali, you're okay'