Part 28

"Hi Zosia" Ollie shouted "sorry I'm late babe" he heard no reply "Zosh" nothing "Zosh where are you?" He still heard no reply. So ran up the stairs. She wasn't in their room. He heard sobbing from Ali's room. "Zosh..." he ran up to Ali's attic room. "Oh my God," he gasped as he entered Ali's room to see Zosia on the floor "Oh Zosh" he sighed. "Did you know?" Zosia looked up at him accusingly. "Of course I didn't" she looked down at him "we should go to Colette's we need to speak to her. Put some clothes on we'll go around now. Zosia sprung into action and ran downstairs and pulled on some leggings and a long top and cardi. "Let's go!" She yelled.
It was a less than five minutes drive to Colette's. Zosia was about to jump out of he car as Ollie stopped it but he put her hand on her. "Zosia, don't get mad she needs love"
"I know," Zosia looked at him. "I just want to know that's she's ok." Zosia jumped out of the car not even closing the door and ran into Colette's house closely followed by Ollie. "Where's Natalia?" She yelled. "upstairs playing with Ela. What's happened?" Colette asked. But Zosia had already started running up the stairs. "It's Natalia." Ollie explained to Colette "she's been hiding food, Zosh found it all."
"Oh gosh!" Col said "how's Zosia taking it?"
"Not very well" Ollie sighed. Suddenly they heard a scream from upstairs. Ollie and Colette looked at each other than ran up the stairs and into Ela's room. Zosia was just stood in the doorway. Ela was sat wide eyed by her bed and Ali was slumped agains the wall unconscious!

Sorry it's so short I wanted to end it her dramatically. Will update soon