Chapter 53-There's nothing to talk about

Zosia fell to the floor in floods of tears and Colette ran over to her and held her in a hug. "Zosh, it's ok, you're ok." She turned her head to Ali. "Natalia you need to go and get Ollie and tell someone to ring psych.....and Guy if you see him. Quick as you can." Ali took a deep breath and nodded at Colette. She was shaken by what she had seen, but knew she need to go down to get help. She went into the Darwin ward. "Jac, where's Ollie?" Ali asked Jac Naylor who was at the nurses station. "In theatre," Jac answered while looking at a computer, she then turned around and saw how pale Ali was "Ali what's happened?" Ali took a deep breath "Ali?" Jac asked again. "Zosia, on the roof I think she's had some kind of breakdown."
"Have you left her there?"
"No Colette's with her. Col asked me to get someone to ring Psych and get Ollie."
"Rossini" Jac shouted and Matteo turned round. "Go take over in theatre from Valentine."
"There is a problem?" Matteo asked in his Italian accent. "Now, and tell him to scrub out and come here." Jac demanded and picked up the phone to call psych.

Meanwhile on the roof Colette continued to hug and reassure Zosia "its happened again hasn't it, I've.....I've lost control." Zosia sobbed
"Hey, it's not your fault, we can get you help."
She held Zosia "it's okay,"

Ollie came over. "Ali? What's happened?" He asked worriedly "it's Zosia..."
"Where?" Ollie interrupted
"The roof!" Ali replied, Ollie ran towards the stairs and started to run up them two at a time and Ali followed.

Once Jac had got off the phone she went into the locker room. Zosia's locker was closed but not locked. Jac opened in and her heart sank, and empty bottle of vodka and a 3 full packs of lithium meds. Zosia must have been off her meds a while. Jac may come across an ice queen but she did care about her staff, Zosia especially, and was so angry at her self that she hadn't spotted the signs, hyperfocus, coming into work early, being full of energy. Symptoms of mania. She grabbed the pills and put them in her pocket.

"Zosh" Ollie cried as he ran across the roof towards her. Ali stood by the door. Ollie started to hold Zosia so Colette moved away. "I love you, I love you so much," Ollie whispered into his girlfriends hair. "Even though I'm crazy?" She sobbed "no your ill and I love you more than you can imagine." He whispered. "Też cię kocham" she replied "I love you too."

"Are you ok?" Colette asked Ali putting her arm round the teenager. A tear escaped from Ali's eye. "Hey." Colette comforted her "you were so so brave, I can't bear to think what could have happened if you didn't take the initiative to call me, You handled the situation so well."
"I was so scared!" Ali replied. Colette hugged her. "I didn't know what to say or do, whenever I stepped toward her she got nearer the edge. I was so scared she was going to fall." Ali was crying quite a lot now. "It's ok you were so brave Natalia. You probably saved her life. Jac appeared on the roof with Dr Ellison a psychiatrist. "Zosia" Jac said softly, it's freezing cold up here. Let's go down to Darwin, all of us, and we can talk there."
Zosia looked over at Jac "there's nothing to talk about...I've gone crazy again."