Part 17- I'm exhausted

It was a couple of hours later and Ali and Zosia had been talking about anything and everything as a few of Zosia's friends who worked in the hospital had been in. Ollie had just been in to check on them both and was off to his flat to finish packing. 'Wow, I'm feeling popular' Ali smiled 'so many visitors. Just need uncle Jesse and Auntie Colette now!'
'Col and Jesse don't work at holby anymore' Zosia explained
'Col doesn't work with your dad?!' Ali
Asked 'but they've worked together forever auntie Anja used to say Col was your dads other wife, she was basically part of the family!'
'I know' Zosia sighed 'We Skype and FaceTime a lot, at least once a week and she's coming to visit next month, she'll be happy to see you, she often asks after you! And as for Jesse, we had a relationship, It didn't end well, we don't really talk anymore.'
'You and uncle Jesse in a relationship, crazy!' Ali giggled.
' yeah, it was a bad idea and really didn't go well!' Zosia shook her head.

It was soon 11pm and Ali was exhausted. 'Zosh, you should go home, you need to sleep, your working in the morning!'  Ali yawned. 'Are you sure you'll be okay kochaine?' Zosia asked.
'To be honest, I just want to sleep. I'm exhausted.'
'Okay, but if you need me here's my number' Zosia scribbled her number down on an old receipt from her purse. 'I know your phone is broken but any of the nurses will be able to ring me. I'll keep my phone on!'
Right before Zosia left she went to Serena's office. 'I'm off now. Ali had my number. Ring me anytime, if anything happenes......' 
'Zosia' Serena replied 'she'll be okay, we'll look after her. Go home and get some rest. She'll be alright' Serena placed her hand comfortingly on Zosia's arm.  Zosia smiled at Serena 'thank you'
Serena checked on Ali about an hour later and she was soundly asleep.