Part 75

Ollie, Zosia and Ali all decided that they would go to the airport to send Marta off. As it was a Sunday afterwards they were going to drop Ali at Collettes as they were working. She was able to stay home alone alone but they worried about her when she did and Colette enjoyed having Ali around.
"It was lovely to meet you Marta, and I look forward to staying with you at Easter." Ollie kissed Marta on both cheeks. "Bye Babcia. I will miss you. See you soon." Zosia told her grandmother in Polish and hugged her.
"I love you Babcia. I'll miss you so so so much, see you soon." Ali hugged her Babcia with tears in her eyes. "I love you both, and see you at Easter, it's not too far away, and I have my Mobile phone so we can stay in contact." Marta said before she stepped onto the escalator. When she got to the top she looked back at them and smiled. As soon as she was out of view the tears spilled down Ali's face. Zosia hugged her cousin into her chest and Ollie put his hand on Ali's shoulder. He smiled, not because Ali was upset but because seeing Zosia comfort her showed him how much better his girlfriend was.
They had a Costa Coffee and then dropped Ali at Colette's before going to work. Their collègues had been great about changing shifts and helping out but they were doctors and needed to work unsociable hours. Ali always enjoyed it when she stayed at Collette's. She spent most of the day finding Polish children's shows on Netflix and watching them with Ela, and after dinner all three of them went to the park. Colette smiled she knew if Zosia and Ollie had kids one day, Ali would be an incredible aunt and, even further into the future Ali would be an amazing mum. She watched them play, there were a few other families around and it shocked her how 'normal' Natalia looked. She was still evidently skinny but nowhere near as emancipated and skeletal as she was in September. Although, Collette reasoned, it was harder to tell when everyone was bundled up in huge coats, hats and scarves.
After putting Ela to bed, Ali and Colette watched some TV then got an early night.

Zosia and Ollie's shift was 12 until 12. Zosia hated this shift Friday and Saturday nights. You always ended up with someone who's heart rate went mad because of drugs or a drunk with heart problems. Sunday's were better though. Zosia was itching to get into theatre, she wasn't allowed yet, her psychiatrist hadn't allowed it but Zosia knew she was okay and would be back soon. 
When their shift ended they went back to the house. "Ollie, I love you." Zosia smiled. They drove home and Ollie showered and put the telly on. "Hey Ollie, we have a free house... I know what I'd like to do right now." Zosia smiled. Ollie laughed and followed her upstairs.