Chapter 11 : Pumpkin

When Max woke up, she was excited by this day! She wasn't working and Dan was coming in town to meet her friends. Dan was a nice guy, and funny, she was sure they would like him. Well, she hoped. She heard a knock at her door and opened it.

- Hey Pumpkin, smiled the tall boy with a ponytail.

- Hey Dan, greeted Max.

The two lovebirds kissed before Max invited him to come in.

- You're not stressed? asked the redhead.

- Kinda, I don't want them to hate me, confessed Dan, rubbing his hands.

- They won't, they are impatient to meet you too.

- Yeah, I hope I won't disappoint them!

- Don't put too much pressure on your shoulders, I'll be there if they are not correct.

- You're the best, smiled Dan.

- I know! joked Max.

The redhead finished to prepare herself before leaving the apartment with her boyfriend. The two lovers went to the park to join her friends who were waiting for them to arrive. Only Mike, Will and Beverly were here for now.

- Hey Max! greeted the three friends.

- Hey guys, smiled the redhead. So, this is Dan, (points him) and this is Will, Mike and Bev (points at them).

- Hi, nice to meet you, told the boyfriend.

- We already know everything about you, joked Bev.

- Except the sexual part, added Mike.

- Ok! cut Max. Where are the others?

- Dustin and Lucas are a bit late, Dustin's alarm clock didn't ring, and Clara is supposed to be there but she had something to do before coming.

The teens waited a moment, talking with Dan about music, studies and movies. But Bev, who was not very into the conversation, noticed someone she knew a bit further.

- It's not Clara over there? frowned the redhead, pointing near a tree.

The group stopped talking and followed her finger. Their friend was laying down on the grass with someone else on her wearing black shoes, black jeans, black leather jacket with a dark grey jean jacket without sleeves on it, and hair back.

- Come on, you must be joking! grumbled Max.

Upset, the group began to approach them. The two girls were lost in a deep making out, Jane's hands inside Clara's pants and under Clara's tee-shirt.

- They are coming, stated Clara who broke the kiss while Jane was kissing her jawline.

- So do you! smirked Jane.

- I'm not joking, chuckled the brown head. Get off of me.

Jane sighed and let Clara gently pushing her next to her. She laid down on the grass, her arms in cross, frustrated. Clara, amused, kissed her cheek.

- Hey Clara, greeted Mike with a bitter tone.

- Hey, you're here early! answered the girl, with her face red still feeling horny.

- No, we are here on time! But it's nice to see you prefer spending your time with that than with us!

- We...don't have the same activities.

- But you knew what we were doing here!

- I know! But, I was early, she was there so...

- Why are you everywhere I go!? intervened angrily Max.