Chapter 29 : Beg me

Jane spent the entire night outside, trying to make a bit money. She was exhausted but she had class in two hours. She decided to walk, taking her time, in direction of the school. The air was cold but she liked it, it was refreshing and giving her some energy. She didn't know why she wanted to go to school, certainly because at home it was worse. She took a dark street, the only places where no one was looking at her with fear and disgust, and decided to light on a cigarette, to relax her a bit. But it didn't work. The big shape she was seeing further tensed her more. She stayed a moment without moving, just staring at her. She didn't want to run. She never did in jail so why now? She had to be strong.

Mona began to walk. Slowly. Killing Crazy Jane with her eyes. Ready to beat her, punch her, hurt her. She waited this for so long, it was a need, an obsession. It was the reason who motivated her to enter the reintegration program. To get revenge. No one could resist to Mona. No one had to resist to Mona. Especially someone as skinny as Crazy Jane. It didn't make sense, she was stronger than her. It was over.

The two girls were now looking at each other, waiting for the other one to begin.

- Time to kneel, said Mona.

- No fucking way, replied Jane.

- Don't cry then.

- Never.

Jane barely finished her sentence that her feet stopped touching the ground. Mona was raising her up, before using her body to hit the floor, again, again and again, like a hammer on a nail. Jane was now facing the ground, half knocked out, her ears buzzing and her vision blurred. Her arms and legs were groggy, she tried to find again the sensation at her extremities by lightly moving her fingers and toes. She slowly turned her head to see where Mona was.

- That's all you've got!? provoked the girl on the floor.

- Oh, she can still talk! I'm impressed! mocked the other girl.

Jane heard other laughs and knew she weren't alone. Her two lapdogs certainly joined her to have fun too. Three against one, fucking brave. Jane tried to take support on her shacking elbows, feeling sick, but Mona didn't let her a chance. She put her foot on her back and crushed Jane with it, flattening her against the ground again. She felt Mona's heel sinking in her spinal column, creating an unbearable pain. She gritted her teeth and tensed jaw to not scream.

- Am I hurting you Crazy Jane!? You've something to say!? said coldly Fat Monass.

One of her lapdog, Lisa, grabbed Jane's hair and forced her to look up, wringing her painful neck.

- She asked you a question! Answer! ordered Lisa.

- FUCK OFF! screamed Jane.

- Wrong answer, chuckled Mona.

Lisa had an evil laugh and hit the floor with Jane's head. The victim thought her head was going to explode, her ears were buzzing again and couldn't hear what they were saying. She was fighting hard to not pass out. She turned her head to the right, the blood flowing from her left eyebrow, and saw Lisa and Laura holding tight her right arm on the floor. Mona was talking to her but she didn't understand a word, barely seeing them. She felt a quick pressure on her arm, and another. When her vision began to be clear, she understood that Mona was trying to break her plaster cast with her foot. Jane tried to take off her hand but the two other girls were holding too tight, and Jane was too dazed. The plaster cast broke, and Mona's foot crushed Jane's broken hand with all her weight, causing a painful electricity in her arm. The girl on the floor let go a loud scream of pain, satisfying the three other girls.

- FUUUUCK! yelled Jane.

Lisa sat astride on Jane's back, grabbed again her hair and hit the floor three times this time, cutting her lips. Blood was flowing all over Jane's face. Mona walked on purpose on Jane's right knee, the one hurt during her mission with the police. Jane held her scream this time, feeling her articulation struggling against Mona's 240 pounds! She heard it cracking and felt it twisting more without breaking.