Chapter 28: Demons Don't Apologize

A/N: I hope you all will enjoy it! 

Corciel's Pov:

I know she needed space. I know she's isn't angry or afraid of me. I know that she enjoyed our first night together. I know these things and yet I find myself wanting to invade her space and give her another night of lust that might ignite her fear. The tormentor in me wanted to do horrible things to my Doll right now.

I mean how much time did she really need? I wonder how would she react to me just appearing in her apartment right behind her. Wrapping my arms around her, one arm pinning her arms at her sides. While the other wraps my large hand dangerously around her throat, cutting off whatever startled cry she'd give.

I would chuckle as she struggled against me before I whisper in her ear, "Time's up Doll. I'm here for what's mine."

Would she struggle and try to scream? Would she melt against me and accept her punishment for making me wait once again? Would she rub that tight, ass against me and whimper in need for me to fill her up? I wonder if she'd still wearing the plug I gave her?

I reached under my desk and adjusted the placement of my growing erection. Doing this reminded me of that night, how perfect she felt as I sunk deep inside her cunt. I had to fight against every instinct I have not to cum inside her.

If I did, I would never be sure if she'd come back because of her own will or if she was under the slight influence of my magic. Succubi have the ability to give their soulmate, carvings for them. So that the mate can keep up with the succubus's sexual appetite. That as well as making sure there's a better chance for more succubus in the world.

I leaned my head back as I idly traced the outline of my erection. The only reason Alexis isn't here right now, under my desk with her mouth open. Or bent over my desk with her legs spread, is because she needed time. Time because of that Angel coming into the picture trying to claim what's mine. It was supposed to be just Alexis and I. King and Queen of hell, that didn't include an Angel.

My cell phone started to ring, I pulled it from my pocket and stared at the list of numbers for a few seconds. Who the hell is this? How did they get my number? I answered with a clenched jaw, preparing for a threat on my life, or a telemarketer.

"Co", there was paused, followed by a nervous lip smack, "Hey uh hi."

"I was just thinking about you, Doll", I told her with a growing smile on my face, she sounds so cute with this nervousness.

"Really?", She asked surprised before she continued slowly, "I was too actually. You know thinking about you."

"Would these thoughts be something along the lines of", I paused in my sentence taking in a breath as I wonder which line of thought I wanted to share with her.

The darker consensual non-consensual play or the tamer office fucking, I licked my lips and decided not to scare her off. She hasn't told me of her decision yet if she's even made one.

I finished my sentence, "That throat of yours full of my hard cock as I use your head like a fuck toy?"

She let out a shaky exhale before she answered me with slight irritation and longing in her voice, "No, but I am now."

"Come to me, Doll", I told her in a low rumble, holding back my urge to seep just a bit of my power into my words.

Alexis let out an annoyed breath this time before she answered me, "I didn't call you for phone sex!"

I clicked my tongue in mild annoyance before I played it off as patronizing her by saying with a smirk, "I meant for you to come to my club, Naughty Doll."