Chapter 27

My body has betrayed me, the moment Xavier kisses me my body goes wild. My heart is beating so fast in my chest and my head spins as I pull him closer to me, not caring my towel has fallen to the floor in the process.
All I can think of is Xavier, he consumes me and his touch, his taste is all I can think about. Its all I want.

He picks me up and I wrap my naked legs around his waist. I can feel that we are moving and soon my back hits the soft mattress and Xavier is over me kissing my lips, my neck and my breasts. I groan in desire as he licks around my nipples feeling the pleasure shoot between my legs. My hands are in his hair as he moves down my body, he kisses and sucks his way down and he leaves trails of fire as it heats my needy body. His tongue dips into my belly button and I groan at the feeling.

I can feel him sit up on his knees and his hands start to open my legs, I look down and his face is between them and before I can get nervous his warm tongue is on me. He licks my core up and down and I can't help but stammer an "Oh god." at the feeling. His tongue parts my slit and finds a sweet spot that makes my legs shake and my back arch as he kisses and licks me, swirling his tongue around and around till I can't breathe. The feeling is too intense. I couldn't imagine anything feeling as good as his hands on me but this is different and so good. His tongue lowers a little and I can feel it enter me just a little and I scream out a moan. He lightly circles my virgin hole and licks back to the sensitive nub. His pace gets quicker and the feeling inside me builds. I can't cope with the sensation and one look down to Xavier in between my legs sends me spasming in pleasure. My back arches off the bed and my toes curl. The pleasurable feeling pulsates throughout my body till I start to relax back onto the bed.

Xavier lifts his head back up and moves his body on top of mine. I can feel his hardness pressing between my thighs as he kisses me again. His kisses are slow and gentle which makes my heart flutter. I know I'm falling In love with this man, especially as he kisses me like he loves me.

"Why do you have to taste so good?" He muses between kisses. "I'm never going to be able to stop thinking about being between your legs now." He sighs and looks down my body again. "I think I might have a problem." He teases and and tickles me.
I wiggle around, laughter exploding from my mouth as his hands carry on finding new ticklish spots.
"I've decided that this is my favourite outfit you've ever worn." He says as he runs his hands over my body. "You have such an amazing body, and your breasts are perfect. He places a kiss to each breast admiring them. When Xavier places his hand over them I see that they are a perfect handful for his big hands.
I giggle as he runs his fingers down my body again, he's enjoying exploring and he makes me so comfortable that I can't feel embarrassed.
After many more kisses, he rolls off me. I can see his hardness straining against his trousers and I go to touch it intrigued. I've never seen a man's private parts before.
The moment I touch it, Xavier jerks.
"What are you doing?" He asks in concern.

"I wanted to feel it, isn't it painful?" I ask feeling curious.

"No it isn't painful, uncomfortable when I'm this hard. But not painful." He states as he plays with one of my blonde curls.

"Can I look at it?" I say wanting to see what it looks like.
I can see Xavier thinking about my question in his head.
"I would love for you to look at it and to even feel it. But I don't think your ready for that, just yet." He says and gives me a soft kiss to my lips.

Always so careful.

I hear footsteps outside my room, and we both sit up to look. I quickly grab a nightgown I have under my pillow and pull it over my head.
Xavier stands up and adjusts himself and picks up the bath towel on the floor.
The footsteps go and I let out a breath I wasn't aware I was holding.
"You best go, before Angeles catches us." I say, starting to think about what we just did.

"I will come back once Angeles is asleep." Xavier informs me.

But I shake my head. The argument coming back to my mind.
"No, I think we need some space for the time being." I say feeling confused about what we just did and what it means.

"Space?" Xavier asks like I've lost my mind.
I nod.

"Things haven't changed because we did what we did Xavier. I still need to think things through, and to know If I want this. With all the baggage that comes along with it." I state and look to his face.

He looks to me and I see a flash of emotion in his eyes. But then he shakes his head. Not turning back before leaving.