Chapter 64

It still dark outside when I wake. Xavier's arms are wrapped around me from behind, and his soft breathing indicates he's still asleep.
I think back to what we did last night...

The warmth of him, his herbal scent making my head spin, I remember the way his body was solid and protective on top of my mine, made me tremble. Sending my world spiralling and crashing. I will never get enough of this. Never get enough of the way we were joined together like lock and key. He's unlocked my thirst for him and I dare say I was parched before this. Why was I so afraid? I internally roll my eyes at my naive self. Nothing will ever compare to what we did last night, It's overwhelming, heart stopping and so pure, like freshly laid snow.

I touch my swollen lips and smile. I want to write everything down in my journal so I can relive that moment for the rest of my life.
Xavier said to fill the journal with happy memories, yet this is a life-changing memory.

I'm a woman now, and I finally understand what all the fuss is about.

Xavier 

I turn over in bed fully intending to wrap my arms around my beautiful wife and whisper sweet nothings into her ear, yet as I reach out for her - she's not there. Panic sets in as I open my eyes in search for my girl, I hate waking up without her warm body beside me, but I'm almost winded as I set my eyes upon her. She's sitting on the floor in front of the fire with a blanket pooled around her waist as her bareback and loose curls face me.
It looks like she's writing but I can't see much besides the top half of her body.

Her creamy pale skin almost glows with the light of the fire, the shape of her petite frame and the curves of her hips make me want to pull her back to bed. But I can't, I know she will be sore today and I need to keep my need for her under control. I never want to see the frightened look on her face due to me thinking with my dick rather than my brain.
She's fragile and gentle, and I crave that about her. I want to look after her, I want to protect her. Must be the doctor in me wanting to nurture and care for her, her innocence speaks right to my heart and all I want to do is wrap her up and hold her close. Never letting her fall or walk alone.

I was so damn worried I was going to crush her small body beneath me when she finally let me take her, that I made sure not to get too close, yet her need for me kept pulling me closer and I loved it. Even if I was worried about her bones.

Looking at her now, I see a small mole on her right side of her shoulder blade, and the dimple above her buttocks. She's so perfect, even her back gets me hard.
Not to mention the wild straw-coloured curls she has, in this light has a reddish tint to it.
I love when her hair is down and natural, she looks so ethereal and natural, like a woodland fairy. I wish I could draw her how she is now, so poised and so breathtaking so that I could hold the image in my hands as well as my heart. But unfortunately,  I was never gifted with the skill to draw - not like Albert, who could draw just from memory.

As if she senses my eyes drinking her in, she stops what she's doing and stretches her arms above her head then slowly turns, exposing her beautiful full breasts and those perfect pink nipples that I love to flick with my tongue. Her curves have filled out more now she's been eating regularly. Makes me sick to my stomach, to think she spent her childhood missing meals and having nobody to care for her.

That's all changed now as I would rather be chained to the stocks than to ever have her suffer again. Nobody deserves that and especially not her. My beautiful golden-haired Angel, with her skin like milk and her strawberry sweet lips.
She's mine forever.