Chapter 23

Xavier kisses me back with such fire I'm sure I've never felt before, he's always been so careful with me. Not taking things to far, not touching me anywhere hes not allowed. The permission I've given him has excited him and I can feel his arousal on my leg.
He's been so patient with me, and that makes me want his touch even more.

His hand moves from my cheek to my shoulder and lightly over my breast. I moan into his mouth. It feels so sensual that tingles shoot between my legs.
I pull at his shirt pulling him closer to me as his hand keeps roaming my breast.
He traces with his finger around my the cleavage that spills out the top from laying down. His finger smoothly makes it way down my body, towards my stomach.
I wish I didn't have my dress and corset on so I could feel his touch better.
I pull away my lips.
Xavier snatches his hand away. He's worried he's made me feel uncomfortable.
I smile and sit up, and turn my back to him. Getting the confidence to do this in front of Xavier.
"Sorry." He says with desperation in his voice.
But I stand to face him as I slowly pull my dress over my head. I look to his surprised face and see his pupils dilate. As he looks up and down my body.

"Can you undo my corset?" I say keeping my eyes on him. I swallow back the nerves I have inside.

"Undo your corset?" He asks like I've lost my mind.

I nod and sit back down with my back facing him. I pull my curls back in preparation.

He sits up on his knees behind me and I can feel the warmth radiate from his body. My hairs on the back of my neck stand up on end, and I shiver.

"I thought I had made you feel uncomfortable." He states while getting to work with the ribbon.

"No quite the opposite, I want to feel you better." I say, feeling the confidence Inside me grow.

He clears his throat as my corset loosens, then he slowly brings it up and over my head.
I turn to him in my thin slip and his eyes roam over my breasts. I know my hard nipples are visible beneath.
"You don't know how sexy you are right now do you?" Xavier says with a groan to his voice.
His eyes are full of lust which makes my heart skip a beat.

"No, but I'm sure your going to show me." I say fluttering my eyelashes and he chuckes, but it's a throaty chuckle.
Soon his lips are back on mine and he pushes me carefully so I'm laying back on the bed with Xavier hovering over me. His kisses are warm and firm as he moves to kiss my neck, then down to my chest. He moves his kisses above the cotton slip and continues till he gets to my breast. Before I realise what he's doing he takes my hard nipple into his hot mouth and gently kisses and tugs with his lips.
"Oh." Is all I can say because the feeling sends sparks flying all over my body.
I can feel him breathe heavily against my breast, the action affecting him.

He then makes his way back to my wanting mouth and his hand starts drawing lines on my upper thigh.
I part them eagerly and he traces my skin with his finger tips, going higher and higher till he's between my legs and brushes my core with his finger. I jerk in response to the touch and close my eyes. Waiting for the touch to come back.
"Anytime you want me to stop, just say." Xaviers voice makes me open my eyes. I nod, and he kisses me again before moving to position himself better.
Soon his finger is back on me, and he strokes my slit up and down.
A moan escapes my lips at the feeling.
"God your so wet." He says into my mouth and I groan in response. 
Am I meant to be wet? I hope so. But soon he finds a sensitive spot and lightly traces circles with his finger. Breaking my thoughts and all I can think about is the incredible feeling he's giving me. My heart is beating so fast and the feeling is making my breathing increase. He brings another finger and applies more pressure and my legs start to shake as I can feel something build inside of me. The feeling sends shock waves to my body and I moan into his neck. Round and round his fingers go rubbing me into a blissful state.
I grab his shirt with my fist as I gasp for breath. My lower stomach clenches and my legs stiffen as my head rolls back. The pressure increases and his fingers go faster, the feeling builds and builds inside me. I don't know what is happening but I'm on the edge. Clutching him my mouth parts and I groan as my back arches and my toes curl. Lights flash behind my eyes and an explotion sends pleasure to every part of my body.
He keeps rubbing till the waves of pleasure stops and my back relaxes onto the bed. Completely spent.
My eyes are closed trying to control my breathing. I don't know what just happened, but it was the best feeling I've ever felt.

I hear Xavier chuckle as he gives me a quick kiss.
"You are so responsive, I barely touched you and you came away so quickly." He muses.
It takes me a while to catch my breath but I have to know, what was that? and when can we do that again?

"What happened to me?" I ask still breathless.
Xavier clears his throat, "A series of muscle contractions in the genital region that is accompanied by sudden release of endorphins." He smirks.
"What?" I look at him like he's spoken another language.
"You had an orgasm." He says, rather proudly.
So that's what it was. I've heard about it before, behind blushed whispers. But I have never experienced one, till now.

"Have you never touched yourself before?" He asks kindly, and I shake my head.
"No I've never." I swallow, "I've never felt the need to." I say truthfully.

"You really are unlike anyone I've ever met before, you know that don't you. Even when you come, you do it so honestly. So innocently." He states kissing me gently on my nose. "Your so pure."
After a while he asks.
"How was it?" But I know he has no concern from my reaction.

"It was.. amazing." I say, finding his eyes. They are still dilated as he looks at me. He moves slightly and pulls me to his hard chest then wraps his arms around holding me. I feel so relaxed, my eyelids getting heavy. I feel Xavier pulling the covers over us and he places a kiss on my head. My eyes close in contentment, safe and warm.

*******

The sound of my door opening disturbs me, I can hear Angeles footsteps.
But then a loud gasp escapes her mouth as a crash of something heavy hits the floor.
I feel Xavier sit up in shock still half asleep.
I open my eyes and join him looking towards the noise.
I see a very shocked Angeles standing there with her hand over her mouth and her eyes wide. Looking between us in horror.
I turn to look at Xavier and realise he never left once I fell asleep. Which he usually does so Angeles wouldn't catch us in the morning, like she has this morning.
Embarrassment courses through my veins and my cheeks reddern at being caught.

Xavier swifly gets out of bed, still in his clothes from yesterday. No hint of embarrassment on his face as he bends to kiss the top of my head.
"Remember it's our day off today, and I'm taking you out." He states, but I just nod in answer still looking at Angeles.
He walks out the door telling Angeles she dropped something. I smile at the sound of his chuckle as he shuts the door. But I don't smile for long as I'm then left alone with a horrified Angeles still standing like stone in front of me.