Chapter 60

Code Blue- The dream 🎵

Xavier

I move my hand down her flat stomach, brushing my fingertips as I go. Desperate to feel the wetness she has between her thighs, knowing that she wants me as much as I want her. Her small body starts to pant slightly as my fingers find the light tuft of hair above her slit, stretching my finger slightly lower, till I can feel her powerhouse of pleasure, the small nub that's aching to be caressed.
With her small fame pushed into my body, I have the urge to push her over the bed and take her there and then.

Calm down, Xavier!

But I can't.

The need and urge to be buried inside of her is so strong, that the darkness of my mind takes over. Her moaning from the small circles my fingers are making, makes my cock yearn, as I grit my teeth pressing hardness into her back. It's painful how much I want her.

I need to see that beautiful face convulse in front of me.
I need to watch what I'm doing to her.

Without any warning I turn her around so quickly she yelps and push her back onto the bed, her face is surprised but I can I finally see all of her.
I've seen many a naked woman in my time, whether it's in my bed or at the clinic. But never, has one been as beautiful as this woman laying on her back before me.
Her breasts are an artform all to themselves, perfectly rounded moulds on her ribcage, slightly too big for her small frame. But wonderfully arousing and glorious to look at, then her small pink nipples that harden to perfect peaks whenever I touch her.

Which I want to do all the time if she will let me.

I can see the confusion in her face as my eyes rake over her gorgeous womanly curves, She tries to sit up but I shake my head and place a hand lightly on her shoulder to stay put.
I want to look at - all of her, Taste and kiss her all over till she can't breathe.
Till she knows what it's like for me to be near her. I miss her so much when I'm not with her, that it's like a physical ache in my gut.
She's just so small, that I want to protect her always. But since that son-of-a-bitch drugged her, I've never forgiven myself.
I'm just happy she's letting me see her naked now. Letting herself be vulnerable with me.

But now I want every inch of that creamy skin.   

I lift my arm and pull my shirt by the collar, and pull it quickly over my head. Till I'm left standing in just my trousers.
I see her eyes widen, as she looks to my bare chest.

I'm nothing compared to you, my love.

The image of me on top of her pushing myself inside, makes a deep groan vibrate out of my chest. The primal instinct clouds my mind, all I can think about is the way she smells, the way she tastes and the softness of her skin on mine. The need to claim what's mine overwhelms me as with a groan full of lust I cover her body with mine, moving her legs open till they part to accommodate my large body. Kissing her lips with so much passion I'm sure I'm going to combust.

I crave her, her moans are driving me wild. I pull my lips away and take one of her full breasts into my wanting mouth. Circling the nipple lightly as I knead it in the palm of my hand.
Her soft purrs, make me want more, so I kiss and lick my way down till I'm at the place I want to be.

Stopping between her glistening thighs. I blow lightly as her hips buckle. I place both hands underneath her bum cheeks as I pull her body towards my needy mouth.

"Xavier, I..I..need.." She pants, I know exactly what she needs.

As my hot mouth greedily licks her core, silencing her panting, and replacing it with moan upon moans escaping her mouth. I can see her eyes are closed, mouth parted and pleasure etched on to her beautiful face.