Chapter 63

Camila Cabello-Never the same. 🎵🎶

"I want you to make love to me Xavier, I want to feel every inch of you inside of me. Make me yours and only yours, please."

I look to my love as he closes his eyes at my request, breathing out heavily, like my words have stirred up the desire inside of him. The need to claim what is his, and it's here for the taking.

His dark eyes open as I watch his pupils dilate, with a lick of his lower lip he surprises me by kissing my sensitive core, then skimming his hot mouth along my folds enticingly, till my hips buckle from the feeling of his hot breath. His grin gets wider, watching the effect he has on me.

Then his experienced tongue licks every part of me till I'm gripping the bed covers as a string of incoherent moans escape my lips. My orgasm building inside of me hard and fast. He knows exactly the right spots to send me over the edge, and with a flick of his tongue, I tumble to my scorching hot release, as my sensitive body buckles and jerks riding over the pleasure waves.
My chest heaves as I struggle to calm my pounding heart, feeling drunk from his skilful touch.

He moves his body up, as his lips are inches my mine.
"Are you sure?" He says while I try to catch my breath, his eyes brim with excitement and lust with having permission to take our intimacy to the next level.

"I'm sure." I breathe. Wanting this, wanting to be as close as a man and woman can be.

A groaning sound vibrates out of his throat, claiming my needy lips with fire, as his fingers tease down my body to find my wet core, the moment his fingers touch my flesh I moan, I'm still so sensitive from my release, as he holds my hips still while rubbing in slow firm circles, watching me, watching what his touch does to my soul and kissing my moans away. As his fingers toy with my clit increasing the pleasure between my thighs, till I feel his finger move to my opening.

"I'm going to have to widen you a little, as your very tight."

I nod and close my eyes, focusing on his finger massaging round and round my opening, making my body relax to his touch, till the tip of his finger dips in.

"How does that feel?" He questions, observing me and making sure he's not hurting me.

"It feels good" I breathe, the way he's lightly pressing his fingertip into my opening is stirring up sensations deep within, making my head turn to the side and deep breaths fall from my parted lips.
His finger nudges more inside as a fullness and a dull ache becomes apparent. But as soon as it becomes uncomfortable his thumb rubs my sensitive nub which makes the feeling even more intense, as spikes of pleasure radiate around my lower thighs and the top of my legs.

"I'm going to try two fingers now."
The pressure increases lightly, and I can feel it hurts a little more, but the rubbing on my clit makes my body relax into his touch. His fingers start to slowly move in and out making my wetness drip out of me and onto the sheet beneath. The slow rhythm and the foreign feeling makes my back arch and ecstasy takes over my body.

"Oh..oh.." I grab onto his strong arm as another orgasm rips through me, his fingers working my body till my stiff legs sink back down.
With exhausted eyes, I look to him in amazement.

How can he make me come so easily?

"So responsive." He smirks, tasting his fingers, "And so delicious."

If I wasn't turned on before, I certainly am now.

I feel him pulling down his trousers, as I look down to see him. To see his large manhood spring free.
No matter that I've seen his appendage before, I will always gawk at it. But tonight the thickness and the long length of him takes a whole new meaning. This time it's reserved to be pushed inside of me, and I don't know how it will happen without splitting me in two.