Chapter 20

He looks to my hand clutching his, and then to my face. I know he can see the want and desire that is apparent on my face.

I see his dark eyes smoulder and before I can speak, he moves towards me catching me off guard as he crashes his lips down on mine.
He starts slow and gentle but it soon gets more intense as his tongue dips between my teeth making me shiver.
Moaning into his mouth I stand on tip-toes as I put my arms around his neck.

He picks me up with ease and places me on the dresser, never parting from my lips. He tastes amazing and smells a woody herbal scent. I groan into his mouth as he's standing between my legs. We are a perfect height now I'm sitting on something tall.
I can feel his hardness and it's rubbing at my core. It feels good and I want to pull him closer to relieve the pressure there.
I trust him that he's not going to take it too far, even with me pulling him closer.
Soon his lips leave mine and kisses his way to my neck. My eyes roll back and my hands are in his hair. I feel like I'm going to explode and I'm throbbing all over from his touch.
He kisses back to my lips, and I can feel him smiling. He pulls away and I moan that his lips are no longer on mine. But he gently presses a kiss to my nose instead.

"We should stop. I have restraint but I don't want to push it. I don't want to touch you when I know you're not ready. Especially when you look so beautiful sitting there with your flushed cheeks and desire in your eyes." He looks down at my body. "Also I'm very aware you only have a nightgown on." He teases.

I nod and look down. How can something feel so good, yet the thought of it scares me so.

"Thank you for trusting me enough to let me kiss you, and to stop when it was time." He says, and my heart melts. "I would never do anything to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable, always remember that." His eyes look so serious.

Oh my. I think I just melted.

I shake my head trying to clear the urge to kiss him again. Before asking him something.

"How did you know how to do that?" I ask.

"Do what?" He answers like I knew he would.

"Put the sanitary belt on me." I ask feeling a little embarrassed.

"Oh." My question catches him off guard.
"Well, I've done a few demonstrations on mannequins for the girl's orphanage in town. Then you get fathers bringing in their daughters who have no mothers or close female friends or family, who have no idea about anything to do with female related problems. So I've even demonstrated over my clothes to show them how to put it on. That seems to make them at ease as they laugh at me." He states with a smile.

I have a picture in my head of Xavier putting on the sanitary belt while making a young girl laugh in the process. It warms my heart as I smile.

"Don't they get embarrassed seeing a doctor instead of a nurse?" I ask curiously.

"Well, it seems some women are more embarrassed with explaining things about periods and sex to young girls. It doesn't bother me. They have to learn one way or another, whether it's from a woman or a man."
He smiles. "I also seem to get their attention rather quick when I hold up a sanitary napkin. You should see their eyes pop." He's laughing now and it's such a lovely sound.

He helps me off the dresser and gives me a quick kiss before heading towards the door. Then stops and turns to me.
"My door is always open if you need help removing any of your clothes, I'm always available." He winks and shuts the door behind him.