Prologue

Quick Important Note, Please Read Before Reading This Story:

*This story is not edited yet*

WARNING: There may be many triggering scenes in the future, please be warned.

My name you ask?

Well that depends whose asking.

There's me. Alannah James, or as I typically go by, Lana. To most who looked at me from the outside, I was the quiet, shy girl who looked so sweet and innocent. To those who knew me, I was 'a lot' to handle, depending on the day, that moment and that current mood, explained my personality. My main goal though, was myself. I did what I wanted, when I wanted. I didn't take no as an answer and NO ONE tells me what to do or controls me and that was a fact. People who managed to or who tried ended up in some not so pretty situations, like under the ground, in a coffin.

Then there is the other me, not known to as many people. Daphne Alannah Tortellini. Daughter to one of the biggest drug lords and most dangerous gang leader. My parents, from the day I was born knew deep down, I would be just as deadly as them by the time my training was done, so of course they named me Daphne. After the flower, they thought it was the most fitting name considering how beautiful of a baby I was. Only my family called me Daphne and absolutely no one else was allowed to know about that name or else I would become a well-known target, so Lana is what I went by.

Lastly, there's my 'code' name. The name I give out to all my clients. Roxzanna Peters. Aka Roxie Peters, known to many as a professional 'hit man'. Some said I was a cold hearted killer, some said I may be a killer but my targets are far from innocent so was I really that bad? Still I'm not sure what the real answer was to that question. Both?

Eddy, my boyfriend. Knew me as Lana. Knowing about Roxie and nothing about Daphne. Rio was about to meet me as Roxie. I have heard the stories, the reputation and many people, including Eddy describe him and the type of person he is. I thought the whole thing was comical. All I was going to say though, was prepare yourself Christopher, cause your about to meet the baddest bitch you have ever met, with bigger balls and more dangerous then you.